1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Sep '13 18:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We don't claim to be perfect.

The Instructor
    No, just totally, completely, and forever deluded.

What bothers me is billions of people deluded into believing total nonsense and fighting wars about it, wasting human resources, lives and energy on total BS.

Such a waste of human intelligence.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Sep '13 00:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No, just totally, completely, and forever deluded.

What bothers me is billions of people deluded into believing total nonsense and fighting wars about it, wasting human resources, lives and energy on total BS.

Such a waste of human intelligence.
    It bothers me too. That is why we must defeat the belief in total nonsense. The beliefs in the nonsense of atheism, evilution, Satanism, and Islam are at the top of my list of ideas that need to be defeated.

The Instructor
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Sep '13 02:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just exactly what kind of god, this supposedly loving god, would kill EVERY LAND ANIMAL on Earth except for the few lucky ones in the ark to get to a few thousand pesky idol worshiping nightly debauchery humans?

Why don't you think about exactly what that means for your god, to make BILLIONS of animals pay for the alleged sins of a few thousand humans.

Come on, don't you think that just a LITTLE ridiculous?
    Well referring to the writings of some of the more frequent posters around here such as RJHinds, sonship, KellyJay, Checkbaiter, Galveston75, josephw, Dasa ... we see that this place is choc-a-bloc full of 100% prime grade crazy bas*ards. As such

"Come on, don't you think that just a LITTLE ridiculous?"

really has only one answer (and it isn't yes)
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Sep '13 11:14
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Well referring to the writings of some of the more frequent posters around here such as RJHinds, sonship, KellyJay, Checkbaiter, Galveston75, josephw, Dasa ... we see that this place is choc-a-bloc full of 100% prime grade crazy bas*ards. As such

"Come on, don't you think that just a LITTLE ridiculous?"

really has only one answer (and it isn't yes)
    Ah, the problem is the word "Little", eh🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree