1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 12:40
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    By that rule you are likely to be eternally tormented then.
    Name the poster I judged as saying s/he will never be saved ?

Name that poster. Prove by quotation I thus judged them.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 12:48
    Originally posted by sonship
    Name the poster I judged as saying s/he will never be saved ?

Name that poster. Prove by quotation I thus judged them.
    Saved
    DOES NOT MEAN
    Eternal life or entering the Kingdom of God

I know you dont understand the difference, and that you enjoy playing with words.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:042 edits
    Saved
    DOES NOT MEAN
    Eternal life or entering the Kingdom of God

I know you dont understand the difference, and that you enjoy playing with words.
    Jumping from NAMING the poster I judged as will not be saved ?
    Jumping OFF that to another matter ?

Come on. WHO here did I judge as being one that I know cannot be saved ?

Paste in the evidence.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:09
    Jumping from NAMING the poster I judged as will not be saved ?
    Jumping OFF that to another matter ?

Come on. WHO here did I judge as being one that I know cannot be saved ?

Paste in the evidence.
    I never said you said that certain people cannot be saved.

Quote where I said that.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:142 edits

Quote where I said that.

me:

With the judgment you judge you shall be judged, and with the measure you measure, it shall be measured to you. (Matthew 7:2) .

you:

"Likely" because of my treatment of who ?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:19

me:

With the judgment you judge you shall be judged, and with the measure you measure, it shall be measured to you. [b](Matthew 7:2) .

you:

"Likely" because of my treatment of who ?[/b]

Quote where I said that.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:233 edits

Quote where I said that.
    me:

With the judgment you judge you shall be judged, and with the measure you measure, it shall be measured to you. [b](Matthew 7:2) .

you:

The implication is that because I thus judged someone I "likely" will be condemned to eternal punishment.

It is "likely" because of WHO I thus judged ?
    If you cannot name anyone and prove my judging thus of them, then you have no ground to say that it is "likely."
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:402 edits
    me:

you:

The implication is that because I thus judged someone I "likely" will be condemned to eternal punishment.

It is "likely" becau ...[text shortened]... me anyone and prove my judging thus of them, then you have no ground to say that it is "likely."
    Why do I have to say WHO or NAME A POSTER, like you demanded
    Your judgment of people is that all who do not know Christ will be eternally tormented.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 13:583 edits
    Why do I have to say WHO or NAME A POSTER, like you demanded
    Your judgment of people is that all who do not know Christ will be eternally tormented.

My concluding take is that all whose names were not found written in the book of life were cast into the lake of fire. Rev. 20:15.

I tried in vain to help you to see that the ones in Matthew 25:31-46 apparently did not know Christ. But God judged them - sheep and goats.

You would not hear me out.
    But the short cut is that ignorant of Christ is one thing and rejection of Christ is another.
    And the "Judge of all the earth" cannot do unjustly (Genesis 18:25) .

A aborted baby doesn't know Christ.
    Some mentally impaired individuals may perhaps not know Christ.
    Other cases of humans who perhaps do not know Christ.

I have decided that God is omniscient and perfect in righteousness. He is infallible. And at the great white throne judgment God tells us -

" And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15)

Having said that, we can be certain the this book of life is the Lamb's book of life (Rev. 13:8)

For sure to come to the God-man, the Redeemer Jesus Christ will have your name entered into the book of life.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 14:152 edits

My concluding take is that all whose names were not found written in the book of life were cast into the lake of fire. [b]Rev. 20:15

I tried in vain to help you to see that the ones in Matthew 25:31-46 apparently did not know Christ. B ...[text shortened]... ome to the God-man, the Redeemer Jesus Christ will have your name entered into the book of life.[/b]
    I got your reasoning, even though it is flawed and false... but I got it.
    I got also that you tried to indoctrinate me into your nonsense doctrine .. I got that too.
    I got that you tried to fool me into believing something other than what Christ said and did in the Matt 25.judgment and that you are trying in vain to prove that Christians escape that judgment .. got it. But this is not about me ... its about your doctrine

Now, because YOU have concluded that those who do not know Christ will be cast into the lake of fire, then that judgment falls on you IF ... iF YOU ARE FOUND BY CHRIST TO BE THE ONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW HIM. You will be the one to be cast into the lake of fire and be tormented eternally, if this is the case. The Bible lists the conditions for KNOWING CHRIST and its all about following His commandments, [something you find distasteful], and nothing to do with talking about Christ, praying, boasting about needing Christ .. nothing of the sort. Christ is not interested in those things.

Now that doctrine is not one that I subscribe to. My interpretation is that all who are judged to be unworthy to enter the Kingdom of God will be destroyed .. not tormented.

I also see that the Bible says clearly that Christian Saints who return to a life of evil will face greater punishment than those who are not Christians Saints.

Therefore I concluded that normal people who do not know Christ would not even be raised to be punished as there is no cause for it. Christian Saints who turned to evil, after being given everything will be raised and punished .. will face a fate worse than if they did not know Christ in the first place .. like the Bible says.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 18:312 edits
    I got that you tried to fool me into believing something other than what Christ said and did in the Matt 25.judgment and that you are trying in vain to prove that Christians escape that judgment .. got it. But this is not about me ... its about your doctrine

Where are the Christians in Matthew 25:31-46 ?
    Demonstrate the "nonsense".

Do you understand the sheep to be the Christians in that portion of the chapter ?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 19:27

Where are the Christians in [b]Matthew 25:31-46
    ?

Do you understand the sheep to be the Christians in that portion of the chapter ?[/b]
    ALL NATIONS.

Go to any school with some 5yr olds and they will tell you what that means.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 19:50

Where are the Christians in [b]Matthew 25:31-46
    ?

Do you understand the sheep to be the Christians in that portion of the chapter ?[/b]
    Further to your question... The sheep are the righteous as Christ stated clearly. Nothing said about Christians.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 21:231 edit
    I already tried in vain to explain Matt 25 to you but you belligerently go back to your vomit, that false doctrine that teaches you that Christians escape that. Nothing whatsoever in the bible supports that notion.

However the elect of God, Group1 Christians [per Christ and Paul], those who please God with both their faith and their works, those sheep of Christ who hear his voice and follow him, those good seed, those fruitful branches ... these and these only will escape that judgement because they are the Saints who will rule with Christ. Not all Christians will be in this category.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 14:03
    I already tried in vain to explain Matt 25 to you but you belligerently go back to your vomit, that false doctrine that teaches you that Christians escape that. Nothing whatsoever in the bible supports that notion.

However the elect of God, Group1 Christians [per Christ and Paul], those who please God with both their faith and their works, those sheep of ...[text shortened]... ause they are the Saints who will rule with Christ. Not all Christians will be in this category.
    I have repented to the Lord that this is all pre-mature knowledge for you.
    I'm not going to talk with you about Matthew 25 from now forward.

I doubt that even you are clear about the Person of Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree