For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn,
    For they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
    For they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    For they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful,
    For they shall obtain mer ...[text shortened]... the kingdom of heaven.

(MATTHEW 5:3-10 NKJV)

PERHAPS THEY WANT TO BE THE MEEK ONES.[/b]
    It is interesting you Quote Matthew, it is one of my favorite scrips, because there is something special here. Jesus never says, "you have to know me too" . You asked before, how do the atheists gain heaven. And i told you all of scripture agrees with itself. Here again, Jesus does not mention you have to have 'head' knowledge of him. It is heart, it is heart knowledge if i can put it that way. You may not understand why God calls a person to do His work, the fact is that he does God's work because it is in his nature, in his heart to do so. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, blessed are the merciful, blessed are the peacemakers, blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, and my favorite, blessed are the pure in heart. These all describe sonhouse. Are you going to tell me Jesus is not with him? Just because he doesn't understand or doesn't "know " Jesus as you or i do.

What is the most important thing, to know who Jesus is, or to do the will of Jesus? Both of course is great, but the second is greater than the first.

Scripture states, 'it is not the physical circumcision, but the circumcision of the heart' ' a man like that can be called a real Jew' .

Do you understand my last statement? The Jews are the children of God. The apple of God's eye. But Jesus opened the door to the rest of the world. And it isn't the physical circumcision he seeks, but the circumcision of the heart. This is why Jesus states, 'to follow the spirit of the law' .
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Apr '14 11:291 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Presumably beyond your imagination also?
    In which case it could be really crap (since you cannot even imagine what it is like)
    So using your own logic - Nobody knows what heaven is like.
    I will honestly tell you, but again i will be thrown into the favorite crazies list, ha ha. (I don't really care about that, i think it is funny)

Heaven has three parts to it. Some of which has been revealed to a few. There is the City of God, with its streets of gold. (the streets have a golden hue, they are like a clear brick, or glass brick. And each brick a different color. I've seen gardens of roses, and the roses singing "Praise be the Lord!" " Give glory to the Lord" and so on. I've been in the Great Hall, where the Presences of God sits. and I've seen the Ark of the Covenant standing there too. I've met St. Michael the Arch Angel there as well.

There is another part of heaven, it is like the earth. Vast plains, with woods, hills and mountains. Streams and lakes. This is where you will find Paul constantly preaching. (i don't think he ever stops). You will also find Elijah on his mountain. He has been my teacher for many years. He and i share the same spirit.

The third part, no one knows what it is like except the Father. It's a surprise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree