1. Pepperland
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 17:32
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You sure have been on a drug kick evey since FMF asked if you are stoned again. Supp with that homey?
    You sure have been on a drug kick evey since FMF asked if you are stoned again

I haven't been ever since, but who knows, maybe in the following weeks...

Supp with that homey?

LOL, looks like there is another side to joe.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 21:12
    If the whole world was taken over by the most tyranical governmental organization ever to exist, and 85 percent of the population was deliberately murdered by it, how many religious folks that were still left do you think would suffer from the stockholm syndrome?
    What makes you think any religious folks would have survived?
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 22:24
    Originally posted by rwingett
    They will last till the end of time.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 23:321 edit
    It would be hard to make a clean sweep world wide. If none made it then none. But those that do make it I think if they are living in that kind of system all would eventually get it or would be killed off. If the rapture exists and occurs before hand then that would put a different twist on it.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 02:06
    It would be hard to make a clean sweep world wide. If none made it then none. But those that do make it I think if they are living in that kind of system all would eventually get it or would be killed off. If the rapture exists and occurs before hand then that would put a different twist on it.
    He's talking 85% get knocked off. Why is that percentage significant? The latest surveys show that about 15% of the US population describe themselves as having 'no religion.' These are the so called 'nones.' The other 85% percent? Well...I think you see my point.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 02:48
    He's talking 85% get knocked off. Why is that percentage significant? The latest surveys show that about 15% of the US population describe themselves as having 'no religion.' These are the so called 'nones.' The other 85% percent? Well...I think you see my point.
    I hadn't thought of it that way before.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 21:10
    I hadn't thought of it that way before.
    Jesus said to His disiples "I will be with you until the consumtion of the world" (meaning the Church), so much for that theory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree