1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    16 Jul '17 16:28
    I'm thinking of starting one. Doctrine is to be established by the early adopters.

    Whose in?
  2. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    16 Jul '17 16:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm thinking of starting one. Doctrine is to be established by the early adopters.

    Whose in?
    Me .. but it depends on the doctrine
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8515
    16 Jul '17 16:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm thinking of starting one. Doctrine is to be established by the early adopters.

    Whose in?
    What the heck, i'm in.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    16 Jul '17 16:34
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Me .. but it depends on the doctrine
    Read the OP...😛
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    16 Jul '17 16:35
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    What the heck, i'm in.
    Explain your doctrine...

    One doctrine each
  6. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    16 Jul '17 16:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Explain your doctrine...

    One doctrine each
    OSAS
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8515
    16 Jul '17 16:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Explain your doctrine...

    One doctrine each
    Most are forgiven and get to go to heaven. The few rotten apples simply remain in their graves.
  8. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    16 Jul '17 16:54
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Most are forgiven and get to go to heaven. The few rotten apples simply remain in their graves.
    That is what is actually going to happen. Except that some rotten apples are so rotten that God will raise them up just to give them a taste of what they did to people. Those who tortured and killed the prophets and innocent people, raped and murdered entire tribes and nations.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8515
    16 Jul '17 17:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    That is what is actually going to happen. Except that some rotten apples are so rotten that God will raise them up just to give them a taste of what they did to people. Those who tortured and killed the prophets and innocent people, raped and murdered entire tribes and nations.
    Understood sir. But in our new religion there won't be any of that divine vengeance or retribution, just divine justice in the saving of the righteous.
  10. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    16 Jul '17 17:34
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Understood sir. But in our new religion there won't be any of that divine vengeance or retribution, just divine justice in the saving of the righteous.
    Oh .. of course.
  11. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29690
    17 Jul '17 02:59
    In this new religion, does the crucifixion of Jesus benefit all of mankind? Or still only the ones who actually believe that it truly happened?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Jul '17 03:241 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Understood sir. But in our new religion there won't be any of that divine vengeance or retribution, just divine justice in the saving of the righteous.
    Yes, icksnay on the hellna.

    That is, if you want Dive to participate.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Jul '17 03:26
    Originally posted by chaney3
    In this new religion, does the crucifixion of Jesus benefit all of mankind? Or still only the ones who actually believe that it truly happened?
    Well there ya go, you had to ruin it all for them by bringing up the crucifixion.

    Killjoy! 😠
  14. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29690
    17 Jul '17 03:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well there ya go, you had to ruin it all for them by bringing up the crucifixion.

    Killjoy! 😠
    Lol, c'mon whodey!!

    Where does Jesus fit into this new religion? Do I need to believe in Him? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

    After all, wouldn't God be bigger than all of that anyway?

    Isn't He like......the creator of the universe?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Jul '17 03:55
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Lol, c'mon whodey!!

    Where does Jesus fit into this new religion? Do I need to believe in Him? Or maybe it doesn't matter?

    After all, wouldn't God be bigger than all of that anyway?

    Isn't He like......the creator of the universe?
    You want us to agree on the new religion? We can't even agree on the old ones.

    That's it! I declare another Jihad! 😠
Back to Top