1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 May '14 04:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you honestly believe "judging" as you reference Christ's use of here, means not entering into discourse of forum etiquette and rules?

Don't you yourself judge the atheists here with your catalogue of threads about them?
    Do you honestly believe "judging" as you reference Christ's use of here, means not entering into discourse of forum etiquette and rules? [Of course not. It's a discourse until someone morphs from principles of courtesy to personal criticism.]

Don't you yourself judge the atheists here with your catalogue of threads about them? [Of course not. God is their judge as well as yours and mine. The Standards set forth in God's Word delineate correct/incorrect behaviour without help from me.]
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '14 05:021 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Of course not. It's a discourse until someone morphs from principles of courtesy to personal criticism.
    Then why include a reference to "do not judge" as part of your reason for not entering into "discourse" with Karoly axel?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 May '14 06:051 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    But drama queens of extremely differing variety.

How's it going anyway Bob? Do you agree with googlefudges' insistence that RJHinds should be banned from the science forum?

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby <--- This reply to karoly?
    Going well, all things considered... far better than I deserve. googlefudge, RJHinds, karoly aczel and Grampy Bobby will all stand before God for reward or punishment. My opinion on "googlefudges' insistence that RJHinds should be banned from the science forum" is inappropriate and worthless. They'll both give an account one day to Almighty God as will you and I.

Then why include a reference to "do not judge" as part of your reason for not entering into "discourse" with Karoly axel?

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby <--- Or this reply to you?
    Let's clarify the salient point: if RJ violates site rules it's up to admin to decide. Believers in Christ are warned not to judge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree