1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 06:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's interesting how you seem to 'boast' about having no one on your ignore list, and yet when I tackled you in public about you sending me unsolicited PMs even after being asked not to, you said I could simply put you on my Ignore List if you didn't want to receive them. I don't think anyone would describe that as a decent stance on your part. 🙂
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 06:45
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Calling you out for your abuse of Personal Messages is not an example of you being "judged", it's simply a complaint about your behaviour and a request for you to desist.🙂
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 07:45
    Insensitive. Clownish. Crude. There may well be critical issues divegeester's friend is facing into: adverse medical diagnoses; major financial reversal; unforeseen schooling issues with children; an untimely death of a loved one; loss of employment; big weather damage to their home. For the sake of all that's decent, please behave in a civil manner toward divegeester.
    Fair and generous point GB, but on the other hand they could just be an asshat.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 07:511 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I'm not familiar with the site mechanic at play here... Is this something done automatically or manually?
    The mechanism is there primarily to protect the innocent from the perverts, the sensitive from the trolls.

It can also be used to protect the legendary trolls from the spammers and for the weak-minded to make an offline "talk to the hand 'cos my pants are down" impact on another poster
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 11:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Fair and generous point GB, but on the other hand they could just be an asshat.
    Hey, now and then we all have an off day which reveals our feet of clay. Iconoclastic Arrogance places people on impossible pedestals and then criticizes them whenever they fall off. None of us know the whole story about each other's row to hoe.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 15:12
    googlefudge, Go to "My Home"

Click on "My Ignore List"

Add whomever you choose.

Here's mine:

"My Ignore List (0)

People on your ignore list will not be able to send you messages, challenges, or accept your open invites.
    All special games types, such as clan and tournament games, are not protected by the ignore list."
    I have players on my ignore list, I don't have problem one if anyone wants
    to put me on theirs. I'm here to play chess, and I do like the Forums, but
    will not put up with things there as I wouldn't in life too.
    Kelly
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 15:24
    I have only KingonPoint on my ignore list.
    He was bombarding me with messages which I asked him not to do as I would deal with his questions on the forums, but he ignored me.
    He still addresses me on the forums although I dont answer him.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 16:43
    googlefudge, Go to "My Home"

Click on "My Ignore List"

Add whomever you choose.

Here's mine:

"My Ignore List (0)

People on your ignore list will not be able to send you messages, challenges, or accept your open invites.
    All special games types, such as clan and tournament games, are not protected by the ignore list."
    "My Buddies

28 buddies"

(9 of whom are professed believers in Christ).
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 16:49
    "My Buddies

28 buddies"

(9 of whom are professed believers in Christ).
    I ain't got no buddies no buddies care for me.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 17:33
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I have only KingonPoint on my ignore list.
    He was bombarding me with messages which I asked him not to do as I would deal with his questions on the forums, but he ignored me.
    He still addresses me on the forums although I dont answer him.
    His posting style is strange; for example why he insists on clicking "reply" rather than "reply and quote".
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    His posting style is strange; for example why he insists on clicking "reply" rather than "reply and quote".
    RHP Public Forum feature challenged, I'd imagine; or it could be a quirky mark of incorrectness or for broadcast effect.
  12. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    02 May '14 00:13
    Back to topic, i do ignore people i have played with when they were rassist, stalked or harrassed me. Same as in real life. I got no patience and no excuse for rude expressions like that.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 May '14 00:44
    Originally posted by Flower04
    Back to topic, i do ignore people i have played with when they were rassist, stalked or harrassed me. Same as in real life. I got no patience and no excuse for rude expressions like that.
    ... as you've stated in your site profile.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 May '14 05:38
    ... or for broadcast effect.
    Not sure.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

divegeester
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 May '14 10:41
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I ain't got no buddies no buddies care for me.
    Shocking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree