"A player is ignoring you"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 May 14

Originally posted by Flower04
Back to topic, i do ignore people i have played with when they were rassist, stalked or harrassed me. Same as in real life. I got no patience and no excuse for rude expressions like that.
I agree.

While there is no one on my ignore list at present, this was not always the case.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
Huh. I never knew about that feature.

Probably because I've never wanted to do such a thing. Thankyou.
I have never looked for such a feature either. You haven't ignored me, but sometimes I wish you would, rather than continually trying to censor my speech by telling the Mods to ban me.

Moves
05 May 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have never looked for such a feature either. You haven't ignored me, but sometimes I wish you would, rather than continually trying to censor my speech by telling the Mods to ban me.
The science forum is for discussing science.

You derail every thread that has even the slightest potential relationship to
your creationist religious beliefs by spamming the same religious crap over and
over again.

If you actually were discussing scientific issues there I wouldn't mind...
Hell I would welcome it.

But you have demonstrated beyond all reasonable doubt that you are incapable
of talking about anything other than your religious beliefs.

Which you are completely free to do in the spirituality forum which is dedicated
to the purpose.

It is therefore not in the least unreasonable to ask you to stop talking about your
religion in the science forum.

We don't post topics about the latest developments in science in here, You don't
post your religious objections to every frikin thread in science.

If you can't do that, which you evidently can't being a selfish and self absorbed jerk.

Then we ask the mods to force you to comply.

If that requires banning you then so be it.

I don't actually want you banned, I just want you to stop derailing every thread
in the science forum that discusses biology, geology, cosmology, astronomy....

WE KNOW what you think about these issues, you don't have to tell us every single
time we try to discuss them.

If you want to hold a debate in spirituality about how many angels dance on the head
of a pin, or precisely what a bit of scripture means you will find that thread almost
completely devoid of atheists. Because we have pretty much nothing to say on the issue
other than to say it's all nonsense. You know we think that so we let you just get on with it.

Do us the same courtesy.

rc

Moves
05 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
I agree.

While there is no one on my ignore list at present, this was not always the case.
please please please let it be me!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 14
1 edit

The science forum is for discussing science.

You derail every thread that has even the slightest potential relationship to
your creationist religious beliefs by spamming the same religious crap over and
over again.

If you actually were discussing scientific issues there I wouldn't mind...
Hell I would welcome it.

But you have demonstrated b ...[text shortened]... nonsense. You know we think that so we let you just get on with it.

Do us the same courtesy.
Well some of the people on the Science Forum seem to want to hear viewpoints like I bring to the forum. Why else would they start topics on life origins, evolution, and creation, as well as the problem with RJHinds?

Moves
05 May 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Well some of the people on the Science Forum seem to want to hear viewpoints like I bring to the forum. Why else would they start topics on life origins, evolution, and creation, as well as the problem with RJHinds?
Evolution is a scientific theory, it's the mainstay of all biology.

Cosmology is the study of how the universe came to exist, it's a popular
and exciting area of physics.

"The problem with RJHinds" was started because you won't shut up.

The fact that you think the above means you should post your religion
all over the science forum is WHY you evidently need to be banned from
it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 14
1 edit

Evolution is a scientific theory, it's the mainstay of all biology.

Cosmology is the study of how the universe came to exist, it's a popular
and exciting area of physics.

"The problem with RJHinds" was started because you won't shut up.

The fact that you think the above means you should post your religion
all over the science forum is WHY you evidently need to be banned from
it.
Creation and evolution are the two main points of view that have been presented in science for the origins and varieties in species. Evolutionists have actually given up on the origins portion because science has already proven that part of their theory as incorrect and impossible.

There are still many problems with their branching tree of life idea that I am helping solve in the Science Forum. Just because my view is a minority view does not mean I should be censored, because in the past the minority view has proven by science to be the more correct view.

Just because some, like you, in the Science Forum BELIEVE they know what is science and what is not science does not make them correct. Anyway, the Science Forum is a better place to discuss and debate science related matters than the Spirituality Forum.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 May 14

GB, Hell will freeze over before you get to lecture me on manners and I'll give a damn.

Stop being a drama queen and lighten up.
you're both drama queens in my book based on that post

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 May 14

Originally posted by karoly aczel
you're both drama queens in my book based on that post
Title:______ By karoly aczel (Published June 2014)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Title:______ By karoly aczel (Published June 2014)
But drama queens of extremely differing variety.

How's it going anyway Bob? Do you agree with googlefudges' insistence that RJHinds should be banned from the science forum?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 May 14

How's it going anyway Bob? Do you agree with googlefudges' insistence that RJHinds should be banned from the science forum?
Going well, all things considered... far better than I deserve. googlefudge, RJHinds, karoly aczel and Grampy Bobby will all stand before God for reward or punishment. My opinion on "googlefudges' insistence that RJHinds should be banned from the science forum" is inappropriate and worthless. They'll both give an account one day to Almighty God as will you and I.

Moves
06 May 14

Going well, all things considered... far better than I deserve. googlefudge, RJHinds, karoly aczel and Grampy Bobby will all stand before God for reward or punishment. My opinion on "googlefudges' insistence that RJHinds should be banned from the science forum" is inappropriate and worthless. They'll both give an account one day to Almighty God as will you and I.
Little bit of a cop-out there GB.

Surely you don't think whether or not RJHinds should be banned from an online forum (not the site) is a matter for judgement day?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Little bit of a cop-out there GB.

Surely you don't think whether or not RJHinds should be banned from an online forum (not the site) is a matter for judgement day?
Let's clarify the salient point: if RJ violates site rules it's up to admin to decide. Believers in Christ are warned not to judge.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 May 14

By the way, karoly, remiss of me not to thank you for asking about my well being. Trust you and your family are well. -Bob

Moves
06 May 14

Let's clarify the salient point: if RJ violates site rules it's up to admin to decide. Believers in Christ are warned not to judge.
Do you honestly believe "judging" as you reference Christ's use of here, means not entering into discourse of forum etiquette and rules?

Don't you yourself judge the atheists here with your catalogue of threads about them?