1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11913
    12 Sep '05 09:31
    I would really encourage the skeptics to read this book. I regard this as evidence for His existance.

    A Skeptic's Search for God: Convincing Evidence for His Existence
    by Ralph O. Muncaster

    www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0736904522?v=glance
  2. Cosmos
    Joined
    21 Jan '04
    Moves
    11184
    12 Sep '05 11:19
    Well, he clearly is not powerful enough to create people in his own image able to spell "existence".
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11913
    12 Sep '05 12:25
    Originally posted by howardgee
    Well, he clearly is not powerful enough to create people in his own image able to spell "existence".
    He sure did.

    You're the living evidence 🙂
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    12 Sep '05 12:34
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    I would really encourage the skeptics to read this book. I regard this as evidence for His existance.

    A Skeptic's Search for God: Convincing Evidence for His Existence
    by Ralph O. Muncaster

    www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0736904522?v=glance
    From one of the Amazon reviews:

    I took the advice of 'Iconclast 666' in his review and typed in Dr. Sidney Fox to see if there was any merit to his work. Under the heading,"Delayed fate of the dade debate" ,I was amused although not surprised that Dr. Fox pulled out of a scheduled debate to argue the scientific merits of evolution that would have had national television coverage.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    12 Sep '05 12:48
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    I would really encourage the skeptics to read this book. I regard this as evidence for His existance.

    A Skeptic's Search for God: Convincing Evidence for His Existence
    by Ralph O. Muncaster

    www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0736904522?v=glance
    I would really encourage the christians to read this book. It demonstrates a complete lack of evidence for god's existence.

    Losing Faith in Faith: From Preacher to Atheist
    By Dan Barker

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1877733075/qid=1126528951/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-8429633-3886355?v=glance&s=books
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11913
    12 Sep '05 13:072 edits
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I would really encourage the christians to read this book. It demonstrates a complete lack of evidence for god's existence.

    Losing Faith in Faith: From Preacher to Atheist
    By Dan Barker

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1877733075/qid=1126528951/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-8429633-3886355?v=glance&s=books
    It sure is sad. But unfortunately its true. It's like putting the cart before the horse if you try to be "spirit-filled" before being cleansed from sin. I am afraid there is more to being cleansed from sin than saying a simple prayer . Unfortunately Satan has deceived many "christians" in the same way.

    2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
  7. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    12 Sep '05 13:12
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    It sure is sad. But unfortunately its true. It's like putting the cart before the horse if you try to be "spirit-filled" before being cleansed from sin. I am afraid there is more to being cleansed from sin than saying a simple prayer . Unfortunately Satan has deceived many "christians" in the same way.
    How convenient for you. Unfortunately, your faith is a walking, talking logical fallacy.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11913
    12 Sep '05 13:17
    Originally posted by David C
    How convenient for you. Unfortunately, your faith is a walking, talking logical fallacy.
    It sure is to the one who's understanding has been darkened by the deceitfulness of sin.

    Hebrews 3:13 - But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    12 Sep '05 13:24
    Originally posted by dj2becker

    Hebrews 3:13 - But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
    An "exhorter" would be the opposite of a fluffer?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11913
    12 Sep '05 13:28
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    An "exhorter" would be the opposite of a fluffer?
    "exhort": To urge by strong, often stirring argument, admonition, advice, or appeal...

    www.dictionary.com
  11. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    12 Sep '05 13:36
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    It sure is to the one who's understanding has been darkened by the deceitfulness of sin.

    Hebrews 3:13 - But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
    Do you understand that quoting scripture from the bible to prove your point is useless?
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    12 Sep '05 13:36
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    "exhort": To urge by strong, often stirring argument, admonition, advice, or appeal...

    www.dictionary.com
    Then an exhorter is the same as a fluffer! Didn't think those Hebrews had it in them...
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11913
    12 Sep '05 13:54
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I would really encourage the christians to read this book. It demonstrates a complete lack of evidence for god's existence.

    Losing Faith in Faith: From Preacher to Atheist
    By Dan Barker

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1877733075/qid=1126528951/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-8429633-3886355?v=glance&s=books
    It demonstrates a complete lack of evidence for god's existence.

    How does it do that?
  14. Cosmos
    Joined
    21 Jan '04
    Moves
    11184
    12 Sep '05 17:31
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    He sure did.

    You're the living evidence 🙂
    You are so dumb.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11913
    12 Sep '05 18:06
    Originally posted by howardgee
    You are so dumb.
    How did you know that I cannot speak?😉
Back to Top