1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 23:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Georgia? there is a Glasgow In Georgia I believe!
    Also in Montana. So what?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 00:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Also in Montana. So what?
    So I have learned something and so have you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 01:001 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you like forest Gump? They suffered the same day but for two different reasons idiot!
    really?? Arius died around 300CE, Herod died about three hundred years earlier, what are you foaming about on the same day?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 01:23
    So I have learned something and so have you.
    Maybe we all have learned something since I have never heard of Glasgow, Georgia. However, I have heard of Glasgow in Virginia, and in Kentucky, and in Delaware, and in Iowa, and I believe there may be one in Missouri. Many of the early immigrants to America were not very original in naming villages and towns and gave a name they knew.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 01:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe we all have learned something since I have never heard of Glasgow, Georgia. However, I have heard of Glasgow in Virginia, and in Kentucky, and in Delaware, and in Iowa, and I believe there may be one in Missouri. Many of the early immigrants to America were not very original in naming villages and towns and gave a name they knew.
    There is a Virginia street in Glasgow 😀
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 01:374 edits
    really?? Arius died around 300CE, Herod died about three hundred years earlier, what are you foaming about on the same day?
    Oh Schissle my Knesel brother I'm sorry I meant the same thing I don't know how Siri picked up the same day sorry bro

I've also realized he's more of a hero to you then Charles is because that's what I've read up on it.

Edit: I forgot it was supposed to say the way not the same day!!! I mean come on Robbie it's just common sense that it's a typo I know they didn't died the same day are you stupid or something?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 01:381 edit
    There is a Virginia street in Glasgow 😀
    How about that! Do you know if there is a Georgia street too? 😀

Is there something named Texas over there?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 09:362 edits
    I found a plethora of strange ideas, from quacked out sociologists proffering ideas of sexual repression to the idea of blood sacrifice for atonement of sins, none of which were very convincing to explain the Christian acceptance of lynching as it transpired. The idea that a Christian can administer capital punishment for sins is a completely alien ...[text shortened]... ical reference that they could have utilised to justify lynchings and I suspect that none exist.
    I'll take that as a no, you found no evidence to support your claim and as confirmation that your assertions were bigotry and trolling, as called out by your new-found hero Proper Knob.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 09:41
    Herod was an Edomite!
    I took some trouble to engage with you and explain and re-explain my question; perhaps you could at least have the common courtesy to respond.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 10:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'll take that as a no, you found no evidence to support your claim and as confirmation that your assertions were bigotry and trolling, as called out by your new-found hero Proper Knob.
    Unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 11:03
    Unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.
    My post doesn't require any comment from you. Consider it an epilogue to your most recent "pants-down on the internet" travelogue.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 11:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    My post doesn't require any comment from you. Consider it an epilogue to your most recent "pants-down on the internet" travelogue.
    and yet it remains unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 19:34
    and yet it remains unworthy of serious comment and beneath my personal majesty and dignity.
    You don't seem much interested in a study of God. You seem more interested in your own personal majesty and dignity.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 22:54
    Herod was an Edomite!
    I thought he just doled things out. Wasn't he therefore a dolemite?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 23:08
    Oh Schissle my Knesel brother I'm sorry I meant the same thing I don't know how Siri picked up the same day sorry bro
    I do like how Siri picked up that he is an idiot, though. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree