1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '11 15:14
    Originally posted by Taoman
    I am well aware of that. That is not the point. My intention is to state clearly to you that I find it offensive when you post large items not only my posts but also others not always but too often) that;

- are totally irrelevent to the post and begin fights on doctrine, declare others dishonest ad infinitum because they disagree with you, and generally lo ...[text shortened]... eacy of your way above all others.

I am now closing my participation in this specific post.
    If you take note your OP started with the statement (do your own thing)

I have simply followed your theme (doing your own thing) through in my preceding post and expanded upon it as well by presenting how "doing your own thing" has consequences..

I believe you have overlooked this.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Sep '11 21:48
    Originally posted by Dasa
    If you take note your OP started with the statement (do your own thing)

I have simply followed your theme (doing your own thing) through in my preceding post and expanded upon it as well by presenting how "doing your own thing" has consequences..

I believe you have overlooked this.
    Doing your own thing does not make someone a Hitler. To equate atheism to Hitler is utterly contemptible.

You are doing your own thing by attacking very sincere folk here.

You should be working your own delusions on those around you unless those close to you have already figured you out to be a dishonest proselytizer, a hari krishna missionary. You are failing miserably in that goal. You have an agenda, which if I am not mistaken, is the opposite of the Taoist way.

You have never seen a god, never touched one, never had one talk to you. You have no direct knowledge of anything like a god, you can only parrot the ancient works of creative genius from ancient times.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    07 Sep '11 06:29
    godwin's law runs rampant in this forum... and it doesn't take very long!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree