1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 09:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Youtube videos can be fun and informative too. It is interesting to me to get different points of view and test them to see which are true, partly true, and completely false. They can be very entertaining and funny too.
    Maybe, to you who have no other pursuits, no hobbies other than swinging a beer in your rocking chair watching a football game. Those who actually live on the planet and try to learn find better sources than you tube video's.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 10:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just a regular christian who also thinks the Earth is 6000 years old. You have said as much many times. You just have a problem admitting that publicly.
    If you think I think the earth is 6000 years old, then you're not reading what I have posted about that "many times" publicly in this forum.

Gee wiz sonhouse, I write such short posts hoping you will take 30 seconds to read them. Discouraging that you appear to just gloss over them and merely assume I think something you think I think. 😕
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 10:40
    Originally posted by josephw
    If you think I think the earth is 6000 years old, then you're not reading what I have posted about that "many times" publicly in this forum.

Gee wiz sonhouse, I write such short posts hoping you will take 30 seconds to read them. Discouraging that you appear to just gloss over them and merely assume I think something you think I think. 😕
    You certainly seem to be leaning more to Hinds than to the rest of the world, you clearly believe in biblical creation so you are saying you don't believe in the literal 24 hour day thing that Hinds touts?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 12:37
    You certainly seem to be leaning more to Hinds than to the rest of the world, you clearly believe in biblical creation so you are saying you don't believe in the literal 24 hour day thing that Hinds touts?
    I believe in the literal Genesis account of creation. God created the heaven(singular) and the earth(singular) in the beginning. Not on the first day.

Read the account. First God created the heaven and the earth, then He began the work of forming the earth into a suitable environment for man, consummating the creation of all living things in six literal days, resting on the seventh.

The earth and heaven could have been created zillions of years ago for all we know because we are not told when that happened except that it was "in the beginning".

The literal twenty-four hour time periods came into being later.

RJ and I see this differently. It's not essential that we do. Of course I can be wrong, but I don't think so. Many commentators hold this view. I don't fault anyone for disagreeing with me about it.

Here is a bit more detail if you care to know my belief.

Step one - God existed eternally without beginning.

Step two - God created the angelic hosts.

Step three - God created the heaven and the earth of which the angels were witness of.

Step four - One of the angels, a cherub, decided he had a better plan, namely, that he should be like God.

Step five - The earth was laid waste by the ensuing conflict.

Step six - Verse two of Genesis and following.

That's the simplistic breakdown of it. How I know that this is what and how it happened is revealed by scripture throughout. The details are given in many other parts of the scriptures and requires some study to find. Questions need to be asked. Like how do we know that the angels were created before the heaven and earth? What was going on before man entered the scene? Why did God create man at all? Why did Lucifer think he could usurp God's rightful place in heaven? Did the conflict between Satan and God occur before or after man's creation?

The answers are all there in the book. That God doesn't exist, and that His Word is an invention of man, and that none of it is true, is merely an unsubstantiated act of denial. The truth of it all is staggering to the imagination. Just thought I'd throw that in there. 😉
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 20:057 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    I believe in the literal Genesis account of creation. God created the heaven(singular) and the earth(singular) in the beginning. Not on the first day.

Read the account. First God created the heaven and the earth, then He began the work of forming the earth into a suitable environment for man, consummating the creation of all living things in six literal ...[text shortened]... . The truth of it all is staggering to the imagination. Just thought I'd throw that in there. 😉
    This is the false doctrine of the Gap Theory which I have already demonstrated to sonship is a doctrine of demons on the Gap Theory thread.

God tells Moses the main reason for his Sabbath commanment so that Israel would remember the seventh day...

"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and made it holy."

(Exodus 20:11 NASB)

IT SHOULD BE CLEAR FROM THIS THAT THE PHYSICAL HEAVENS AND EARTH WERE ALSO MADE IN THE SIX DAYS THAT THE SEAS AND ALL THE STARS IN THE HEAVEN AND ALL EARTHLY CREATURES WERE MADE.

DON'T TRY TO PLEASE MAN BY COMPROMISING THE WORD OF GOD BY BELIEVING THE FALSE TEACHING OF MAN THAT THE PHYSICAL HEAVENS AND EARTH ARE BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD. DON'T ASSUME THIS IS ALSO REFERRING TO THE CREATION OF THE SPIRITUAL HEAVEN WHERE GOD AND HIS ANGELS LIVE.

And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the Lord your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage.

(Deuteronomy 4:19 NKJV)

In case you don't understand, there are two physical heavens. The inner heaven around the Earth and the outer heaven that extends deep into space where the stars are located. Then there is a spiritual heaven where God has His throne.
    Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

(Genesis 1:7-8 NKJV)
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 20:14
    [b]This is the false doctrine of the Gap Theory which I have already demonstrated to sonship is a doctrine of demons on the Gap Theory thread.

God tells Moses the main reason for his Sabbath commanment so that Israel would remember the seventh day...

"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, a ...[text shortened]... t Heaven.[/b] So the evening and the morning were the second day.

(Genesis 1:7-8 NKJV)[/b]
    Yes, you are desperate to have man be so important we are the only reason for creation. God's favorite pets.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jul '15 03:54
    Yes, you are desperate to have man be so important we are the only reason for creation. God's favorite pets.
    I am not desperate. I am simply informing josephw the truth about what the Holy Bible actually says in contrast to the Gap Theory devised by man to accommodate man's theory of billions of years of prehistoric times. 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '15 09:31
    I am not desperate. I am simply informing josephw the truth about what the Holy Bible actually says in contrast to the Gap Theory devised by man to accommodate man's theory of billions of years of prehistoric times. 😏
    Since the whole edifice of religion is man made, you can see how people would react to ridiculous stories like a 6000 year old Earth. It is just their BS meter going off, as it should.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jul '15 10:27
    Since the whole edifice of religion is man made, you can see how people would react to ridiculous stories like a 6000 year old Earth. It is just their BS meter going off, as it should.
    My BS meter goes off at millions and billions of years. That is just ridiculous to ....

The Near Genius
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 11:53
    My BS meter goes off at millions and billions of years. That is just ridiculous to ....

The Near Genius
    But reality to the real world. You just have a 10th century mind so you are stuck thinking outdated thoughts, you cannot catch up with the 19th century much less century 21.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jul '15 22:50
    But reality to the real world. You just have a 10th century mind so you are stuck thinking outdated thoughts, you cannot catch up with the 19th century much less century 21.
    You are the backward one, because you believe ideas from the time of Charles Darwin, like the theory of evilution. I just proved that theory is for the dinosaurs of history like you. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 12:18
    You are the backward one, because you believe ideas from the time of Charles Darwin, like the theory of evilution. I just proved that theory is for the dinosaurs of history like you. 😏
    Living your life in delusions, I guess that makes the fear go away.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jul '15 07:58
    Living your life in delusions, I guess that makes the fear go away.
    Darwin's doctrine of delusion debunked

This doctrine of delusion has become the general theme of modern so-called science, and is therefore no longer true science, but pure, imaginary, evolutionary bunk!

There is no proof for evolution! It has to be believed, therefore it's a faith, therefore it's a religion!

Instead of mutations making us better, it is making us worse. Mutations are evidence of the fall of man from perfection in the beginning to the genetic degradation we see all around us today that proves genetic entropy that is leading us toward extinction.

http://deeptruths.com/articles/big_lie_exposed.html

https://answersingenesis.org/store/product/genetic-entropy-mystery-genome/?sku=10-3-114
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 12:10
    [quote] [b]Darwin's doctrine of delusion debunked

This doctrine of delusion has become the general theme of modern so-called science, and is therefore no longer true science, but pure, imaginary, evolutionary bunk!

There is no proof for evolution! It has to be believed, therefore it's a faith, therefore it's a religion!

Instead of mutations mak ...[text shortened]... .html

https://answersingenesis.org/store/product/genetic-entropy-mystery-genome/?sku=10-3-114[/b]
    You are pathetic, a shadow of a real man. How do you think posting obvious BS political based anti science pro creationism video's is supposed to convince ANYONE of the correctness of creationist dogma?

Who do you think you are fooling? You fool nobody, we ALL know just where you are coming from so the continued posting of BS video's just digs yourself deeper and deeper into the past where you so clearly wish to belong, back when it is a death sentence to deny creationism. You would LOVE to bring that dark time back where you would be king which is your fantasy.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 16:49
    You are pathetic, a shadow of a real man. How do you think posting obvious BS political based anti science pro creationism video's is supposed to convince ANYONE of the correctness of creationist dogma?

Who do you think you are fooling? You fool nobody, we ALL know just where you are coming from so the continued posting of BS video's just digs yourself ...[text shortened]... nism. You would LOVE to bring that dark time back where you would be king which is your fantasy.
    I don't wish to be King. I am satisfied to leave that duty to the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. I only wish to please Him buy getting the truth out to you ignorant and stubborn numbnuts.

The Near Genius

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree