1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 23:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    a regular Christian hailing from which of the 40 000 denominations?
    None.

I am a Christian by an act of God.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 23:41
    Originally posted by josephw
    None.

I am a Christian by an act of God.
    Sweet.

Yet that would raise more questions than the original one I asked.

Seems this "God" character is under much contention.
    So was your God one of the 30 000 000 million created by Vishnu?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '15 00:05
    Lies About Vestigial Structures That Supposedly Proves Evolution.

YouTube
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 06:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Lies About Vestigial Structures That Supposedly Proves Evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JudnZJtrj5Q
    And where is the paper in a real science journal proving these points? Video's mean ZERO. If they really think that is true, they should be fighting it out with scientists not trying to convince the weak minded so they can increase their political power. That's all it is, a bid to increase political power. That is the bottom line of these BS video's.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jul '15 20:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And where is the paper in a real science journal proving these points? Video's mean ZERO. If they really think that is true, they should be fighting it out with scientists not trying to convince the weak minded so they can increase their political power. That's all it is, a bid to increase political power. That is the bottom line of these BS video's.
    I don't go around looking for papers in science journals that prove that supposedly vestigial structures don't prove evolution, because those structures have never been proven to be vestigial structures in any science journal in the first place. That is only a claim by evilutionists.

If you are so interested in science jorurnals supporting your belief, maybe you should have looked for the proof of vestigal structures in your favorite science jorurnals before believing the propaganda of evilutionists.

Real scientists now know that these so-called vestigal structures by the evilutionists are not vestigal at all and have a purpose.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 06:46
    I don't go around looking for papers in science journals that prove that supposedly vestigial structures don't prove evolution, because those structures have never been proven to be vestigial structures in any science journal in the first place. That is only a claim by evilutionists.

If you are so interested in science jorurnals supporting your belief, m ...[text shortened]... e so-called vestigal structures by the evilutionists are not vestigal at all and have a purpose.
    It's not about vestigal structures. It's about academic credibility. YouTube has none. There is more factual content in an episode of Sesame Street than in all your YouTube religious propaganda vids put together.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 10:171 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    It's not about vestigal structures. It's about academic credibility. YouTube has none. There is more factual content in an episode of Sesame Street than in all your YouTube religious propaganda vids put together.
    A thousand people can tell him that exact same thing, but one person saying these video's are correct, who do you think he will believe and what does that tell you?
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 11:17
    A thousand people can tell him that exact same thing, but one person saying these video's are correct, who do you think he will believe and what does that tell you?
    It tells me that there are none so ignorant as those who repudiate education.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 11:20
    It tells me that there are none so ignorant as those who repudiate education.
    But he would be quite happy to have his sorry ass saved by new medicines developed as a result of the studies of evolutionary science and DNA sciences.

But if it would have been up to the creationist cretins say 50 years ago, those discoveries would never have had a chance to be made due to religious suppression.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 20:20
    But he would be quite happy to have his sorry ass saved by new medicines developed as a result of the studies of evolutionary science and DNA sciences.

But if it would have been up to the creationist cretins say 50 years ago, those discoveries would never have had a chance to be made due to religious suppression.
    Yup, there's a word for that, too: "cherry picking."
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jul '15 18:43

There is no evidence that so-called evolutionary science has ever developed new medicines. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 16:59
    Originally posted by josephw
    No. Just a regular Christian.
    Just a regular christian who also thinks the Earth is 6000 years old. You have said as much many times. You just have a problem admitting that publicly.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 06:44
    I dont think so. 😏
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 10:22
    I dont think so. 😏
    Of course you don't, fatuous anti science you tube video's are the only education you seek these days so of course your mind is stuck in the same grimy mold as those asssholes producing those political missives.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 23:04
    Of course you don't, fatuous anti science you tube video's are the only education you seek these days so of course your mind is stuck in the same grimy mold as those asssholes producing those political missives.
    Youtube videos can be fun and informative too. It is interesting to me to get different points of view and test them to see which are true, partly true, and completely false. They can be very entertaining and funny too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree