1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jul '15 18:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't wish to be King. I am satisfied to leave that duty to the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. I only wish to please Him buy getting the truth out to you ignorant and stubborn numbnuts.

The Near Genius
    Like I said, if your god wants to talk, hey, I'm all ear. Humans, especially you, no dice. I trust you about as far as I can throw you, and I am getting weaker by the day.......
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 00:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like I said, if your god wants to talk, hey, I'm all ear. Humans, especially you, no dice. I trust you about as far as I can throw you, and I am getting weaker by the day.......
    You have Moses, the Prophets, and the apostles of Jesus, read their testimony. If you do not believe them, you will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.

Scientific Proof Jesus Rose From The Dead

YouTube
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '15 14:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You have Moses, the Prophets, and the apostles of Jesus, read their testimony. If you do not believe them, you will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.

[b]Scientific Proof Jesus Rose From The Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_voTiCTqv4Q[/b]
    You are becoming boring. Actually, you have been boring for years. Don't think I am going to continue butting my head against your OCD. Have a good life,
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 05:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are becoming boring. Actually, you have been boring for years. Don't think I am going to continue butting my head against your OCD. Have a good life,
    Thank God.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree