1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 13:23
    "Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people."

Dennis Prager.
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 13:28
    "I do not like the word tolerance, but could not think of a better one. Tolerance may imply a gratuitous assumption of the inferiority of other faiths to one's own, whereas ahimsa teaches us to entertain the same respect for the religious faiths of others as we accord to our own, thus admitting the imperfection of the latter."

Mahatma Gandhi
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:55
    The essence of true religion

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. (1 John 2:15-17 KJV)
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people."

Dennis Prager.
    Boofhead.

If you are all that.......Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people."

Then you will not slaughter animals by the billions and then chew on their bloody bones, and you will accept true knowledge as apposed to falsity.

So your sentimental rant is not doing it.

Go back to square one and stop being sickly and sweetly sentimental but have no substance within.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:35
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Boofhead.

If you are all that.......Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people."

Then you will not slaughter animals by the billions and then chew on their bloody bones, and you will accept true knowledge as apposed to falsity.

So your sentimental rant is not doing it.

Go back to square 1.
    Again, i am a vegetarian, and this thread is not about you.

Fly away little sparrow.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:42
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Boofhead.

So yo ...[text shortened]... o back to square one and stop being sickly and sweetly sentimental but have no substance within.
    What about plants, they are living things, don't they have rights?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:211 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

Dennis Prager.
    "I am suggesting that as we go through life, we 'accentuate the positive.' I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort."

Gordon B. Hinckley

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree