1. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 12:01
    RBHILL:

I have to say that I reluctantly admire the way that your simple Christian faith remains intact despite the fact that (a) its rational shortcomings have been interminably pointed out to you, and (b) you are endlessly the butt of jokes here because of your modest lexical and intellectual endowments. Your steadfastness in the face of these twin assaults verges on the supernatural. If I was God, I'd let you into heaven.
  2. England
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 12:131 edit
    my thiughts are he is good at giving out what priests want to say, yet misses the point of all prohets saints and christ. his view of the teachings are like sunday school. having said that it was not till my later years that i noticed more than what was taught.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 12:18
    Originally posted by stoker
    my thiughts are he is good at giving out what priests want to say, yet misses the point of all prohets saints and christ. his view of the teachings are like sunday school. having said that it was not till my later years that i noticed more than what was taught.
    Stoker have you ever read the Cloud of Unknowing? http://www.gloriana.nu/cloud.html
  4. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 18:18
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    RBHILL:

I have to say that I reluctantly admire the way that your simple Christian faith remains intact despite the fact that (a) its rational shortcomings have been interminably pointed out to you, and (b) you are endlessly the butt of jokes here because of your modest lexical and intellectual endowments. Your steadfastness in the face of these twin assaults verges on the supernatural. If I was God, I'd let you into heaven.
    Yes, He is repeatedly beaten on and his faith remains stong.
    Keep the faith RBHILL
  5. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 18:40
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Keep the faith RBHILL
    Yeah and you are too, like a puppy. If either one of you had a clue about anything you might not be.

Keep the bigoted stupidity BF101
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:23
    Originally posted by Joe Fist
    Yeah and you are too, like a puppy. If either one of you had a clue about anything you might not be.

Keep the bigoted stupidity BF101
    There is a day comming when we shall see, who is right, and who is wrong. Then all those that believe in JESUS CHIRST shall see that their faith is true. Those that refused to believe will whish they had.
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:37
    There is a day comming when we shall see, who is right, and who is wrong. Then all those that believe in JESUS CHIRST shall see that their faith is true. Those that refused to believe will whish they had.
    Jesus Chirst? He's the worst!
    Get with the geist,
    And worship CHRIST!
    Or he'll cut you down, whish whish whish!
  8. Standard memberknightwest
    General of GROSS
    Calvin's Treehouse
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:38
    I believe in Jesus Christ and God, yet I have no need to
    a.) write in capitals
    b.) damn everyone else to hell

Why is that?

Is it possible that there is a form of christianity that exists outside your bigoted and racist version?
  9. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:461 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:48
    Originally posted by Algernon
    Jesus Chirst? He's the worst!
    Get with the geist,
    And worship CHRIST!
    Or he'll cut you down, whish whish whish!
    LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:48
    Originally posted by knightwest
    a.) write in capitals

Why is that?

Is it possible that there is a form of christianity that exists outside your bigoted and racist version?
    Yeah there is and I think most sane people subscribe to something like that 🙂
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:51
    Keep the faith RBHILL
    The reason why I keep my faith BF101 is because I know that I have accepted it true living God into my heart, and he healed me in my paranioa problem the second I accepted him. I didn't even need to see someone about that problem.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:53
    Originally posted by knightwest
    a.) write in capitals

Why is that?

It is not a racist one, all colors have a personal relationship with the Lord. I know a lot of Blacks that do.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:57
    RBHILL:

Thanks for the tribute God Bless!
  15. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 01:03
    RBHILL:

Safe 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree