1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 05:341 edit
    Atheistic science is scrambling over themselves in and effort to kill God - by trying to create life in a test tube.

God is so obliviously a reality - and that the only way atheistic science can defeat God and claim supremacy for themselves is by also creating life through Abiogenesis.

Then science shall be equal to God.

Abiogenesis is another big bluff perpetrated by foolish atheistic persons.

If naturalistic molecules-to-human-life evolution were true, multibillions of links are required to bridge modern humans with the chemicals that once existed in the hypothetical “primitive soup”.

This putative soup, assumed by many scientists to have given birth to life over 3.5 billion years ago, was located in the ocean or mud puddles. Others argue that the origin of life could not have been in the sea but rather must have occurred in clay on dry land. Still others conclude that abiogenesis was more likely to have occurred in hot vents.

It is widely recognized that major scientific problems exist with all naturalistic origin of life scenarios. This is made clear in the conclusions of many leading origin-of-life researchers. A major aspect of the abiogenesis question is “What is the minimum number of parts necessary for an autotrophic free living organism to live, and could these parts assemble by naturalistic means?”

Research shows that at the lowest level this number is in the multimillions, producing an irreducible level of complexity that cannot be bridged by any known natural means.

Life cannot be produced from matter.

It never was produced from matter.

It never will be produced from matter.

Its common sense and truth - that life comes from life.

God is the Supreme life. - being first cause and the continual intelligent spiritual principle that is maintaining all that is now - and for ever more - to eternity.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 05:46
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Atheistic science is scrambling over themselves in and effort to kill God - by trying to create life in a test tube.

God is so obliviously a reality - that the only way atheistic science can defeat God and claim supremacy for themselves is by also creating life through Abiogenesis.

Abiogenesis is another big bluff pe ...[text shortened]... igent spiritual principle that is maintaining all that is now - and for ever more - to eternity.
    I disagree. I think life can come from matter.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 05:48
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Show me please???
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 06:031 edit
    You must mean living matter or a plant seed. Right?

P.S. I think Dasa is talking talking about inorganic matter.
    Like a rock.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 06:04
    Show me please???
    I cant show you right here. I've just studied science and spirituality and concluded that life HAS come from a "muddy puddle" . More or less. I dont see why you have such a big problem with this.
    After all it is Spirit that breathes life into non-living matter.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 06:37
    I cant show you right here. I've just studied science and spirituality and concluded that life HAS come from a "muddy puddle" . More or less. I dont see why you have such a big problem with this.
    After all it is Spirit that breathes life into non-living matter.
    Science is not presenting that God breathed life into matter.

They are saying God does not exist and life is just chemicals.

They are trying to put the chemicals together and create life but this will never happen.

They are doing this so they can prove God does not exist.

They want God to not exist so they can be the Supreme keepers of the truth (absurd)

They have no truth but speculation.

This is dishonest and foolish.

Atheistic science is dishonest science.

Dishonest science is not science at all.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 07:25
    Science is not presenting that God breathed life into matter.

They are saying God does not exist and life is just chemicals.

They are trying to put the chemicals together and create life but this will never happen.

They are doing this so they can prove God does not exist.

They want God to not exist so they can be the Supreme keepers of the truth (ab ...[text shortened]... foolish.

Atheistic science is dishonest science.

Dishonest science is not science at all.
    Dasa, you need to get a new shtick.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 14:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You must mean living matter or a plant seed. Right?

P.S. I think Dasa is talking talking about inorganic matter.
    Like a rock.
    What is 'living matter'?

Life has already been made in a test-tube from substances that would normally be called non-living.

Even the term 'organic matter' is somewhat grey edged. That we can get 'organic compounds' from rocks is indisputable.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 15:022 edits

God is so obliviously a reality - and that the only way atheistic science can defeat God and claim supremacy for themselves is by also creating life through Abiogenesis.

Abiogenesis is another big bluf ...[text shortened]... igent spiritual principle that is maintaining all that is now - and for ever more - to eternity.
    I gotta say I"m not so sure. I had some Chinese in the fridge from 3 months ago I forgot about. When I pulled it out....well....lets just say things were growing in there that had never existed before and probably will never exist ever again. 😲
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 17:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    I gotta say I"m not so sure. I had some Chinese in the fridge from 3 months ago I forgot about. When I pulled it out....well....lets just say things were growing in there that had never existed before and probably will never exist ever again. 😲
    When you put your Chinese in the fridge you also put hundreds of bacteria in the fridge as well.

This bacteria develops after a while and you get your fungi.

Life did not suddenly appear from nothing.

It was there in the first place.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 21:202 edits
    When you put your Chinese in the fridge you also put hundreds of bacteria in the fridge as well.

This bacteria develops after a while and you get your fungi.

Life did not suddenly appear from nothing.

It was there in the first place.
    Oh. 😳

So we are kinda like leftover Chinese left in the fridge, right? 😵

12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Oct '11 01:28
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What is 'living matter'?

Life has already been made in a test-tube from substances that would normally be called non-living.

Even the term 'organic matter' is somewhat grey edged. That we can get 'organic compounds' from rocks is indisputable.
    You forgot to give your reference. Everyone jumps on me when I do that.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 05:431 edit

Abiogenesis is another big bluf ...[text shortened]... igent spiritual principle that is maintaining all that is now - and for ever more - to eternity.
    Creating something that a feeble understanding constitutes as life would not come close to being as great as God. God can change the appearance of all matter and give an eternal soul even to a stone as life is of and part of God and matter is of and part of God and the stone is of and part of God.

Being as great as God would mean infinite understanding and knowledge.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 13:20
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Creating something that a feeble understanding constitutes as life would not come close to being as great as God. God can change the appearance of all matter and give an eternal soul even to a stone as life is of and part of God and matter is of and part of God and the stone is of and part of God.

How can you possibly 'Know' that. not believe but know.....

The answer is you can't possibly know that.

If you understood logic at all you would know why.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 13:23
    Originally posted by tomtom232

Simply wonderful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree