Aborted babies

Aborted babies

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

England

Moves
15 Feb 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Let's say an abortion doctor repents and becomes a Christian. He stops doing abortions and is deeply sorry for the ones he has done. Would God forgive him of his sins and let him into heaven?
yes god forgives sins its his call but he knows when its true repentance.
you wont remember this life or your sins

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
15 Feb 12

Originally posted by stoker
yes god forgives sins its his call but he knows when its true repentance.
you wont remember this life or your sins
So he sent a bunch of unborn babies to heaven, and got to go to heaven himself. Sounds like a win-win scenario.

s

England

Moves
15 Feb 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
So he sent a bunch of unborn babies to heaven, and got to go to heaven himself. Sounds like a win-win scenario.
win win scenario for all who enter gods kingdom
it was written that if you turn away from sin and repent he will forgive.
but if you turn away from a good life to sin he would forget your good deeds

Houston, Texas

Moves
16 Feb 12

Maybe just semantics, but maybe not. Wouldn't the title better be "aborted fetuses" instead of "aborted babies," especially in instances where we are talking first trimester abortions. And in the case of taking the morning after pill, it is not really even a fetus.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Feb 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
its the classical problem "if good people go to heaven, lets just kill all the people and expedite their journey". which is not really a problem except that its insane.

life is a gift. an adventure. to deprive anyone of it is criminal. i submit also the idea that without living a full life, one cannot enjoy eternity.
if good people go to heaven then Jesus died for nothing.

P

Moves
17 Feb 12

Originally posted by stoker
if as i belive your soul goes back to god for judgement he and jesus never would send the inocent to hell. so i would have to say they go to heaven. and yes it would be good to go direct but then you would be sending the one who sends the child direct to hell
So going direct to heaven as an aborted fetus is a Good Thing and yet it is a Bad Thing to send fetuses direct to heaven.

Why???

--- Penguin.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
Maybe Jesus was just a man. A man with a plan, sure, but still just a man.
Perhaps he was in touch with "God" and could explain it better than the average man.

Perhaps Jesus died for himself, like any other man.

Thats is why I like Buddhism better, because it doesn't claim that He was any different to any other man, yet achieved incredible things, thereby showing that any ordinary man can "reach "God" ", and not just "God's Son".

Sometimes the more plausible explanation is the best and most accurate.

I see that you christian guys and gals are happy to take on "truth" from thousands of years ago, yet dismiss any spiritual people that may have lived not so long ago, aye, that may still be alive today. So we can verify, or at least get answers to more contemporary questions, rather than age old, out-dated answers that have little or no bearing on life today.

s

England

Moves
18 Feb 12

Originally posted by Penguin
So going direct to heaven as an aborted fetus is a Good Thing and yet it is a Bad Thing to send fetuses direct to heaven.

Why???

--- Penguin.
thou shalt not kill ... but just because you have been killed does not exclude you from gods house

Houston, Texas

Moves
18 Feb 12

Originally posted by RBHILL
Maybe he did.