ackward moments in hell

ackward moments in hell

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
09 Jul 12
1 edit

Lost sinner speaks with another lost sinner who was a hero to him when on earth -

Sinner #1 "I'd choke you or hurt you if I could. I regarded you as my champion rejector of God and the salvation of Christ. Your arguments were so eloquent, so logical, so compelling. Now we are both under this punishment. And neither one of us has any ability to seek revenge.

Sinner #2 " Don't blame me for your torments. I never loved you. I never loved anyone really but myself!! Your admiration and copy cat mimicking spurred me on. Maybe I should want to choke you. We are both too occupied with our own agonies to be able to carry out any crimes upon each other.

Sinner #1 " At least we are here and not out there in the terrible light of God. The sight of what I have rejected, of what I have refused to, causes me almost more pain inside then this punishment. No one has any ability to organize a revolt against this place. Everyone is totally absorbed in their own suffering. "

Sinner #2 " At least there is some kind of closure. It is all over now. In a strange sense I have just what I wanted, nothing to do with ... Him. What I would give for a moment of that time."

Sinner #1 "Its YOUR damn fault that I am here !! "

Sinner #2 "Its YOUR fault. Its your own fault. I remember the story that Jesus told of the rich man and Lazarus. He couldn't have made it clearer."

Sinner #1 - 'Remember how we laughed and mocked ? And they told me 'God is not mocked' I MOCK YOU !! I HATE YOU !! I MOCK YOU !!! I was a GOOD person. "

Sinner #2 " I'm here because of you, you bastard !! I'd kill you if I could ! No boduy, not even Satan there, can do anything anymore. We don't even have each other. "

Sinner #1 " That nut jaywill STILL can't spell !! Can't even spell "AWKWARD"

Sinner #2 "Shut UP !"

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
09 Jul 12
2 edits

Originally posted by jaywill
Lost sinner speaks with another lost sinner who was a hero to him when on earth -

Sinner #1 "I'd choke you or hurt you if I could. I regarded you as my champion rejector of God and the salvation of Christ. Your arguments were so eloquent, so logical, so compelling. Now we are both under this punishment. And neither one of us has any ability to seek reve can't spell !! Can't even spell "AWKWARD"

Sinner #2 "Shut UP !"
Awkward moments in hell, part 2:

Sinner 1: Which concert should we go to? There's a ton of bands playing tonight. Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and the Backstreet Boys.
Sinner 2: They all suck. I'm not surprised to see them here in hell with us. A just God could do no less. But aren't there any better concerts available?
Sinner 1: Not unless you can reach a lower level of Hell. But we're only on level -1 because we were pretty good to other people. We just didn't think we needed that Jesus guy, remember?
Sinner 2: Oh yeah huh. Damn.
Sinner 1: I'm afraid when it comes to committing major, hardcore evil, Master Satan views us as pansies.
Sinner 2: *sobs* He'll never let us go to the lower levels! *suddenly hopeful* What if I kicked the crap out of Justin Bieber?!
Sinner 1: That is not viewed as evil here.
Sinner 2: Figures. 😞

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 12
1 edit

Sinner #1 "I'd choke you or hurt you if I could. I regarded you as my champion rejector of God and the salvation of Christ. Your arguments were so eloquent, so logical, so compelling. Now we are both under this punishment. And neither one of us has any ability to seek reve can't spell !! Can't even spell "AWKWARD"

Sinner #2 "Shut UP !"
Jewish pseudographia is full of writings of visions of prophets taken to various parts of the heavens or hell and the resulting descriptions are very graphic and disturbing .. if they are true and correct. If true some of us are in for a very difficult time.

There are those who do not believe that Christ's story of the Rich Man and Lazarus contains any truth in the sense it is just a fable.

Paul spoke of visions which he was caught up into paradise and heard unspeakable words which no man should utter. We are left to guess what that meant but it cannot be anything pleasurable.

Here are some excerpts taken from the Apocalypse of Zephaniah:

The seer’s vision of a soul in torment.
B1I saw a soul which five thousand angels punished and guarded. 2They took it to the East and they brought it to the West. They beat its … they gave it a hundred … lashes for each one daily. 3I was afraid and I cast myself upon my face so that my joints dissolved. 4The angel helped me. He said unto me, “Be strong, O one who will triumph, and prevail so that thou wilt triumph over the accuser and thou wilt come up from Hades.” 5And after I arose I said, “Who is this whom they are punishing?” 6He said unto me, “This is a soul which was found in its lawlessness.” And before it attained to repenting it was visited, and taken out of its body. 7Truly, I, Zephaniah, saw these things in my vision.

101 Then the great angel came to me with the golden trumpet in his hand, and he blew it up unto heaven. 2Heaven opened from the place where the sun rises to where it sets, from the north to the south. 3I saw the sea which I had seen at the bottom of Hades. Its waves came up to the clouds. 4I saw all the souls sinking in it. I saw some whose hands were bound to their neck, with their hands and feet being fettered. 5I said, “Who are these?” He said unto me, “These are the ones who were bribed and they were given gold and silver until the souls of men were led astray.” 6And I saw others covered with mats of fire. 7I said, “Who are these?” He said unto me, “These are the ones who give money at interest, and they receive interest for interest.” 8And I also saw some blind ones crying out. And I was amazed when I saw all these works of God. 9I said, “Who are these?” He said unto me, “These are catechumens who heard the word of God, but they were not perfected in the work which they heard.” 10And I said unto him, “Then have they not repentance here?” He said, “Yes,” 11I said, “How long?” He said unto me, “Until the day when the Lord will judge.” 12And I saw others with their hair on them. 13I said, “Then there is hair and body in this place?” 14He said, “Yes, the Lord gives body and hair to them as he desires.”

Moves
09 Jul 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit

Sinner 1: Which concert should we go to? There's a ton of bands playing tonight. Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and the Backstreet Boys.
Sinner 2: They all suck. I'm not surprised to see them here in hell with us. A just God could do no less. But aren't there any better concerts available?
Sinner 1: Not unless you ca ...[text shortened]... out of Justin Bieber?!
menwhile up in heaven....

angel 1:.....................
angel 2:.....................
angel 1:........blimey, its quiet around here!
angel 2: yeah.............
angel 1:.....................
angel 2:......................
angel 1: where is everybody?
angel 2:...........hell.....
angel 1: what? hell? everybody is in hell?
angel 2: yeah, apparently nobody met the big fellas super high standards..
angel 1: ....................
angel 2:.......................
angel 1: they were a bit harsh!
angel 2:yeah...............
angel 1:......................
angel 2: doesnt look like we are getting anybody then!
angel 1: not a sausage.....
angel 2:.........................
angel 1:ill take the 'welcome to heaven' banner down.
angel 2: i better deflate the balloons and put the party poppers away.
angel 1: and cancel the disco,
angel 2: whats god doing then?
angel 1: he's speaking to a consultant about re-branding 'hell' to 'heaven 2.0'

Moves
09 Jul 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit

Sinner 1: Not unless you ca ...[text shortened]... out of Justin Bieber?!
Which level of hell would contain Freddie Mercury?

I need to know where to aim for.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
10 Jul 12

Originally posted by googlefudge

since he was a homosexual, he's probably down at satan's level. you may have to aim for stalin-evil.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
10 Jul 12

Sinner #1 "I'd choke you or hurt you if I could. I regarded you as my champion rejector of God and the salvation of Christ. Your arguments were so eloquent, so logical, so compelling. Now we are both under this punishment. And neither one of us has any ability to seek reve ...[text shortened]... can't spell !! Can't even spell "AWKWARD"

Sinner #2 "Shut UP !"
Okay, now I'm in that weird place at RHP.

Moves
10 Jul 12

Originally posted by googlefudge

for crimes against music and providing that poodle haired, cheesy riff-meister brian may with a platform to share his sleep inducing guitar breaks. freddie can be found in the deepest of hells pits, right next to spot reserved for phil collins.

Infidel

Moves
10 Jul 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
for crimes against music and providing that poodle haired, cheesy riff-meister brian may with a platform to share his sleep inducing guitar breaks. freddie can be found in the deepest of hells pits, right next to spot reserved for phil collins.
I read a lot of your posts and must say your ideas on religion are often well thought out and articulated very nicely.

Too bad you have such rotten taste in music.

;-)

Moves
10 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Great King Rat
I read a lot of your posts and must say your ideas on religion are often well thought out and articulated very nicely.

Too bad you have such rotten taste in music.

;-)
it would seem you are from or live in the netherlands which im afraid by european law restricts you from commenting on any form of music except dutch-techno, trance or anything containing a barrel organ, you may however compliment my posts anytime, thanks!!

Infidel

Moves
10 Jul 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
......you may however compliment my posts anytime, thanks!!
Did you not see the wink at the end of my post?

But yeah, music wise your country gave us Queen, which is better than anything we've ever produced. In fact, it might please you to know that Queen is one of England's most succesfull export products in The Netherlands. You guys sure know how to rock!

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
11 Jul 12

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Did you not see the wink at the end of my post?

But yeah, music wise your country gave us Queen, which is better than anything we've ever produced. In fact, it might please you to know that Queen is one of England's most succesfull export products in The Netherlands. You guys sure know how to rock!
they export a lot of good music. and some not so good ones too.

off the top of my head; the great ones.
queen, floyd, coldplay, zepplin, beatles, rolling stones, def leppard, black sabbath/ozzy, duran duran, dragonforce...

and then there is muse and u2. ah well, overall the british invasion has been very entertaining in a good way.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Jul 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit

queen, floyd, coldplay, zepplin, beatles, rolling stones, def leppard, black sabbath/ozzy, duran duran, dragonforce...

and then there is muse and u2. ah well, overall the british invasion has been very entertaining in a good way.
Cant include U2 on your not so great British bands!

1. They are great.
2. They aint British.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
11 Jul 12

Originally posted by wolfgang59
[b]Cant include U2 on your not so great British bands!

1. They are great.
hehe. no.

2. They aint British.

great, that improves the british record.

Moves
11 Jul 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit

queen - no!
floyd - nope
coldplay - no, no, no!!!
zepplin - yes
beatles - yes.
stones - yes.
leppard - shame on you, no!!!!
sabbath - yes.
ozzy - no.
duran duran - really, this must be a joke, NO!!!!
dragonforce - dont know them, so ill say no anyway.
muse -tough one, a few decent songs....poor albums......so no.

does everybody on religion forum have really bad taste in music, except me

😀