1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '12 09:06
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Nick Cave and the Bad seeds came out of the 90's???
    No. I suppose they must mean 'big in the 90s'. Or it means they are/were young and only know what they know, as it were..
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jul '12 12:22
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Creep was annoying, Karma Police was awful (my sis was and prbably still is a big fan) The Bends was a transition into an even worse album (OK computer). Hell, you might as well like Coldplay... oh waitm that was on the list as well Hipsters rejoice!
    its impossible to dislike radiohead. i can only presume you are in fact your sister and in the middle of some sort of physiological breakdown, which has caused you to create this brother/sister opposite personality disorder.
    the bends doesnt have a bad song on it, street spirit is a classic, as is fake plastic trees and blackstar. lyrically and musically it was very intelligent. so there!!!
    creep at the time was an amazing song, it did that clever thing of capturing a thought and feeling most people have had at some point, especially of that shoe-gazing generation. although now in 2012 its been overplayed and not a song i listen to much.
    coldplay however are a bunch of annoying t**** that keep making the same turgid song over and over again. i wouldnt call coldplay hipsters music either, they are more middle-aged, middle-class housewife still pretending they like to rock music. mgmt, klaxons, we are scientists and vampire weekend are hipster bands.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '12 21:581 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. I suppose they must mean 'big in the 90s'. Or it means they are/were young and only know what they know, as it were..
    self-fail

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree