1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 19:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    do you think there will be drummers in paradise, Noobster?
    There would be drums in my paradise.
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 07:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    mmm, i dunno Manny, Bible gives some quite big hints.
    Well really though? Have you walked and talked with God like Adam did? Seeing God before the fall.

Manny
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 12:25
    Originally posted by menace71
    Well really though? Have you walked and talked with God like Adam did? Seeing God before the fall.

Manny
    no but there are biblical restoration prophecies that one can gain an insight into. for example we know that humans and animals shall be in harmony with one another, we know that all persons regardless of nationality shall live together peacefully, we know that persons shall do productive satisfying work reaching their potential creativity.. there are loads of prophecy and biblical scriptures which give insight into what paradise shall be like.
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 14:30
    Indeed in the book of Isaiah for example but these prophecies are hard to imagine. Example a lion lying down next to a lamb? Or God's light will shine everywhere like waters in an ocean? That's my point. I don't doubt this will happen it just hard to see.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree