1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 14:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Satan has cleverly devised an evilution tale to draw people away from the truth and you have fallen for it big time.
    Which has nothing to do with my previous post. The whole A&E tale is something made up by men to make sure people get hooked on their religion and at the same time put women down a notch below men. It worked very well. Make people think all that total bullshyte comes from a god. In fact, the whole story is man made, a god would never condemn an entire race for the actions of its pet.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 14:331 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Presumably he is a little squirt?
    Yes, he's two.

(I accidentally responded to Divegeester instead of you).
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 07:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Which has nothing to do with my previous post. The whole A&E tale is something made up by men to make sure people get hooked on their religion and at the same time put women down a notch below men. It worked very well. Make people think all that total bullshyte comes from a god. In fact, the whole story is man made, a god would never condemn an entire race for the actions of its pet.
    The story is not man-made. The story is made by the serpent dragon also known as Satan the devil. The women was made from the man and is a part of the man. The idea that the woman is a notch below man is your interpretation. It could also be interpreted that the woman is a notch above man or equal to man.

There is nothing said about a pet. You need to take your meds. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 10:24
    The story is not man-made. The story is made by the serpent dragon also known as Satan the devil. The women was made from the man and is a part of the man. The idea that the woman is a notch below man is your interpretation. It could also be interpreted that the woman is a notch above man or equal to man.

There is nothing said about a pet. You need to take your meds. 😏
    You need to take some comprehension meds. When I said pet, I was talking about A&E. According to that story, A&E were god's pets, pure and simple and when one of the pets disobeyed, peeing on the rug, your god was so ticked off it condemned the entire race of humans to misery.

Sure, a REAL gracious god you have there. Men can make up extremely cruel stories with the agenda to control people and that is what happened here, no god needed for such a stupid tale.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 19:00
    You need to take some comprehension meds. When I said pet, I was talking about A&E. According to that story, A&E were god's pets, pure and simple and when one of the pets disobeyed, peeing on the rug, your god was so ticked off it condemned the entire race of humans to misery.

Sure, a REAL gracious god you have there. Men can make up extremely cruel st ...[text shortened]... e agenda to control people and that is what happened here, no god needed for such a stupid tale.
    There is nothing about Adam and Eve being God's pets. That is all in your distorted reprobate mind.

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 16:21
    There is nothing about Adam and Eve being God's pets. That is all in your distorted reprobate mind.

[youtube]fb8f7X1vNT4[/youtube]
    They sure sound like pets to me, have a nice gilded cage to live in, only the two of them, could have been there a thousand years before the 'fall' where god kicks out his pets.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 03:07
    They sure sound like pets to me, have a nice gilded cage to live in, only the two of them, could have been there a thousand years before the 'fall' where god kicks out his pets.
    That is because you have the mind of your father the devil. 😏
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 10:31
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Dave Allen "4 minute"-version:

[youtube]BGASvVqzOa0[/youtube]

It feels like he's pretty much got the essentials down, doesn't it? A sample (from memory) for the "embedded video"-shy:

She eats of the apple and she becomes ashamed of that one area of her body. Now, why that area? Why not the elbow? Or the nose? Do you actually realise that if she'd bee ...[text shortened]... ld be ashamed of their noses? You'd all be sitting here with your little nose-knickers on.

😵
    Apple?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 10:44
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Apple?
    Do you believe it was not an apple, or indeed that it was not a literal fruit at all?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 11:02
    That is because you have the mind of your father the devil. 😏
    Well I certainly don't have the mind of you insane christians. You couldn't think your way out of a paper bag, much less convince people of the truth of the bible.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 21:27
    Well I certainly don't have the mind of you insane christians. You couldn't think your way out of a paper bag, much less convince people of the truth of the bible.
    I am like Donald Trump; I don't need your money. So why should I need to convince people of the truth of the Holy Bibe? 😏
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Sep '15 06:56
    I am like Donald Trump; I don't need your money. So why should I need to convince people of the truth of the Holy Bibe? 😏
    Donald Trump or Donald Duck?
  13. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Sep '15 19:02
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Nobody is suggesting that.
    Cain and Abel were the issue!
    And presumably some sisters with whom they ...
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Sep '15 20:58
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Donald Trump or Donald Duck?
    Slaughter of the Darwin Doubters

YouTube
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 12:08
    Slaughter of the Darwin Doubters

[youtube]2v5nAYU2GD0[/youtube]
    Considering the number of friends you have here, zero, it looks like you are under the spell of your devil yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree