1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    40565
    24 Aug '15 18:131 edit
    Dave Allen "4 minute"-version:

    YouTube

    It feels like he's pretty much got the essentials down, doesn't it? A sample (from memory) for the "embedded video"-shy:

    She eats of the apple and she becomes ashamed of that one area of her body. Now, why that area? Why not the elbow? Or the nose? Do you actually realise that if she'd been ashamed of her nose, all the women in the world now would be ashamed of their noses? You'd all be sitting here with your little nose-knickers on.

    😵
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    24 Aug '15 18:16
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Dave Allen "4 minute"-version:

    [youtube]BGASvVqzOa0[/youtube]

    It feels like he's pretty much got the essentials down, doesn't it? A sample (from memory) for the "embedded video"-shy:

    She eats of the apple and she becomes ashamed of that one area of her body. Now, why that area? Why not the elbow? Or the nose? Do you actually realise that if she'd bee ...[text shortened]... ld be ashamed of their noses? You'd all be sitting here with your little nose-knickers on.

    😵
    Yeah, one bitch screws up and this infinitely compassionate god condemns the entire human race. Sure. It could happen. Only in a human written tale cleverly designed to control people and at the same time, put women on a lower rung of society.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148436
    24 Aug '15 19:53
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Dave Allen "4 minute"-version:

    [youtube]BGASvVqzOa0[/youtube]

    It feels like he's pretty much got the essentials down, doesn't it? A sample (from memory) for the "embedded video"-shy:

    She eats of the apple and she becomes ashamed of that one area of her body. Now, why that area? Why not the elbow? Or the nose? Do you actually realise that if she'd bee ...[text shortened]... ld be ashamed of their noses? You'd all be sitting here with your little nose-knickers on.

    😵
    I do not believe Eve was the issue in that and it does not say "apple" either.
    Adam could have stopped her, he could have spoken up, he was there when God said
    do not eat of that tree, Eve got that information second hand. I don't blame Eve but Adam!

    Now with respect to those body parts, I would say that is has to do with the functions that
    we use them to help produce life, they are more sacred then other parts for that reason.

    I find it telling that society takes that which should be holy to us, where are bodies are
    Temples and instead want to turn them into public bath rooms where just anyone can
    go in removing them from being special.

    At least in my that is how I see it.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Aug '15 20:01
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I do not believe Eve was the issue
    Nobody is suggesting that.
    Cain and Abel were the issue!
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    25 Aug '15 01:05
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Dave Allen "4 minute"-version:

    [youtube]BGASvVqzOa0[/youtube]

    It feels like he's pretty much got the essentials down, doesn't it? A sample (from memory) for the "embedded video"-shy:

    She eats of the apple and she becomes ashamed of that one area of her body. Now, why that area? Why not the elbow? Or the nose? Do you actually realise that if she'd bee ...[text shortened]... ld be ashamed of their noses? You'd all be sitting here with your little nose-knickers on.

    😵
    Boogers would be pornographic. Of course, it would be okay for men to have their noses out in public.+
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    25 Aug '15 01:07
    ^ My son banged on the laptop with his toy train just as I hit "post". So that plus symbol is my son's first post on this forum.
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    25 Aug '15 02:19
    Originally posted by vivify
    ^ My son banged on the laptop with his toy train just as I hit "post". So that plus symbol is my son's first post on this forum.
    Cool, what is his user name going to be, and how will we know he is your son?😉
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    25 Aug '15 05:21
    Originally posted by vivify
    ^ My son banged on the laptop with his toy train just as I hit "post". So that plus symbol is my son's first post on this forum.
    Presumably he is a little squirt?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86366
    25 Aug '15 05:51
    Originally posted by vivify
    ^ My son banged on the laptop with his toy train just as I hit "post". So that plus symbol is my son's first post on this forum.
    At least he's being positive.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8541
    25 Aug '15 06:58
    I hear Hinds, when he was an infant, also accidentally struck the keyboard, and yet still managed to post a link to youtube.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    25 Aug '15 09:251 edit
    Two funny posts in a row from Divegeester and Ghost.
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    25 Aug '15 09:252 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    At least he's being positive.
    Yes, he's two.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    25 Aug '15 10:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, one bitch screws up and this infinitely compassionate god condemns the entire human race. Sure. It could happen. Only in a human written tale cleverly designed to control people and at the same time, put women on a lower rung of society.
    Satan has cleverly devised an evilution tale to draw people away from the truth and you have fallen for it big time.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    25 Aug '15 10:05
    Originally posted by vivify
    Two funny posts in a row from Divegeester and Ghost.
    The post from Ghost of a Duke is not funny. 😠
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    25 Aug '15 14:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The post from Ghost of a Duke is not funny. 😠
    That is for us to decide, not you.
Back to Top