1. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 17:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, one bitch screws up and this infinitely compassionate god condemns the entire human race. Sure. It could happen. Only in a human written tale cleverly designed to control people and at the same time, put women on a lower rung of society.
    You got a good point there
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 18:261 edit
    Which has nothing to do with my previous post. The whole A&E tale is something made up by men to make sure people get hooked on their religion and at the same time put women down a notch below men. It worked very well. Make people think all that total bullshyte comes from a god. In fact, the whole story is man made, a god would never condemn an entire race for the actions of its pet.
    Sometimes I think Mr. Hind's feels we are all robots. Humans can do nothing, it is all between the devil and God.

I wonder if Hinds takes into account, that if this was true, then we are all innocent. We can do no evil. Hitler would be innocent, because he could not think for himself, it is the devil (and God) that did it all.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Sep '15 18:32
    Well I certainly don't have the mind of you insane christians. You couldn't think your way out of a paper bag, much less convince people of the truth of the bible.
    I have my own form of insanity. 🙂 Sure stick me in the same mold with RJ. I'll drive him crazy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree