1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 22:47
    Originally posted by stoker
    the fossals etc say the earth is quite old. since i can not dismiss this i enbrace it, similar to the earth going round the sun not as many thought some time ago. Beliving that we were centre of universe. I understand thier belief from thier view.
    Now we have the extra sience at our disposal we must learn to use what truth we have still beliveing but not without question of.. as god is truth not lies.
    i am in full agreement that the earth is old, that is what the scriptures also corroborate, how this has a bearing on what is under discussion, i do not know? If it is a reference to humanity having evolved, then i do not buy it, for we wish to have recourse to solid science, not some unsubstantiated hypothesis.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 22:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Robbie is actually right in this.

At this time, humans was so perfect in their genetic purity so women didn't even need men to be impregnated, it's enough with another woman to have children. Even men could have children with eachother with no woman present. The times was beautiful!

Nowadays people are so degenerate so for us to have a child, we ha ...[text shortened]... ard it from a christian, and therefore it must be true! And the bible doesn't say otherwise.
    why would genetic purity have any bearing on the process of procreation? are you feeling ok Fabian? are you in your senses?
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 22:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i am in full agreement that the earth is old, that is what the scriptures also corroborate, how this has a bearing on what is under discussion, i do not know? If it is a reference to humanity having evolved, then i do not buy it, for we wish to have recourse to solid science, not some unsubstantiated hypothesis.
    for we wish to have recourse to solid science, not some unsubstantiated hypothesis

Robbie Carrobie - The King of Irony!!!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 23:04
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]for we wish to have recourse to solid science, not some unsubstantiated hypothesis

Robbie Carrobie - The King of Irony!!![/b]
    Lol, i thought you might like that one my dear Noobster.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 00:56
    there are many sons and daughters of god...it is only that the scriptures point to an example...( to show that butter is on the table by writing scripture about it does not mean that ketchup is not on the sideboard ( the land of nod and perhaps many others as well )...

open your mind to the possibilty of the open places the lord has not yet revealed.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 01:12
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    there are many sons and daughters of god...it is only that the scriptures point to an example...( to show that butter is on the table by writing scripture about it does not mean that ketchup is not on the sideboard ( the land of nod and perhaps many others as well )...

open your mind to the possibilty of the open places the lord has not yet revealed.
    mmm, you have opened my mind to the possibility of some munchies, mmm, how tasty!
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 01:29
    mmm, you have opened my mind to the possibility of some munchies, mmm, how tasty!
    Hey Robbie. hate to butt in but the Cowboys won big!!! Won their division.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 01:35
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Hey Robbie. hate to butt in but the Cowboys won big!!! Won their division.
    i know my friend, its awesome, i am so very pleased for you guys.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 01:58
    i know my friend, its awesome, i am so very pleased for you guys.
    Come over next week and watch the game with us...Lol
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 02:08
    lol, i would love to, it would be a pleasure to visit my American brothers and sisters. If you guys make it to the superbowl, i just might!
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 05:05
    J-Dubs are allowed to watch football?? 😉

Manny
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 05:09
    Originally posted by menace71
    J-Dubs are allowed to watch football?? 😉

Manny
    what you talking about, i aught to come over there and give you a whuppin for that! where you at? is your team going to the play-offs?
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 05:22
    what you talking about, i aught to come over there and give you a whuppin for that! where you at? is your team going to the play-offs?
    Over there in Britain you guys are Soccer nuts right? No my team is the 49 Niners as I grew up in Northern California but I follow the Sea hawks too as I now live 15 miles south of Seattle. Hey a spirituality Forum super bowl party at G-75's place ?? 😉

Manny
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 05:29
    Originally posted by menace71
    Over there in Britain you guys are Soccer nuts right? No my team is the 49 Niners as I grew up in Northern California but I follow the Sea hawks too as I now live 15 miles south of Seattle. Hey a spirituality Forum super bowl party at G-75's place ?? 😉

Manny
    pah, pansies the both of them, are any of them going to the super bowl like Glavos Cowboys? (i myself dont really like soccer as you call it, i prefer rugby, its like football but without the helmets and pads,)
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 05:35
    pah, pansies the both of them, are any of them going to the super bowl like Glavos Cowboys? (i myself dont really like soccer as you call it, i prefer rugby, its like football but without the helmets and pads,)
    Rugby now that is nuts!! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree