1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 05:381 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    Rugby now that is nuts!! 🙂
    its an awesome game, although it can be very physical, much more so than soccer, but it remains a gentleman's sport. you could take your kid to a rugby match, but i would not take them to a football (soccer) match, no way. I am sure American football is a derivative of rugby, although i could be wrong.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 08:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why would genetic purity have any bearing on the process of procreation? are you feeling ok Fabian? are you in your senses?
    You wrote it yourself - "Adam’s original perfect state his children would have been born in perfection" - so you have to explain it yourself.

Or don't. When I say you're right, then don't just deny it. Be proud instead!
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 08:27
    Originally posted by 667joe
    You are such a learned scholar, I'd like to hear your explanation of how Jonah lived in the whale for 3 days.
    thats another thread.

regarding this topic, i finally got my answer to one of my questions regarding genesis. how did adam and eve's children manage to survive the hammer of incest? and the answer is not magic but the fact they were immaculate perfect snowflakes. makes perfect sense now. much more than evolution. perfection is much more reasonable than trial and error.
  4. England
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 11:14
    i am in full agreement that the earth is old, that is what the scriptures also corroborate, how this has a bearing on what is under discussion, i do not know? If it is a reference to humanity having evolved, then i do not buy it, for we wish to have recourse to solid science, not some unsubstantiated hypothesis.
    well i by into the human evolved, but not adam and eve, they are from god and why we are who we are today with the ability to know good from bad the takeing of knowledge and the children loved by the liveing god.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 13:56
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel. (Cain killed Abel) Cain, however, went on to marry and had a son named Enoch. The Question is, where did Cain's wife come from.? The bible does not mention her as a child of Adam and Eve. Something is wrong here!
    "Something is wrong here!"

You got that right!
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 23:41
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Something is wrong here!"

You got that right![/b]
    Very informative answer, indeed. [irony]

As I can interprete your short answer, you just confirmed that the bible is wrong in this point.
  7. e4
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 01:58
    But....

I've seen paintings of Adam and Eve.

Adam has a belly button......??
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 02:15
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    But....

I've seen paintings of Adam and Eve.

Adam has a belly button......??
    No way, it was added on later by a member of the illuminati.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 08:15
    Conspirational theory, eh?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 09:23
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Conspirational theory, eh?
    even the phrase, 'conspiracy theory', is a new world order spawned piece of propaganda!
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 10:09
    even the phrase, 'conspiracy theory', is a new world order spawned piece of propaganda!
    So even conspiracy theories are conspiracies?
    Does this mean that there are no conspiracies?, that they're just conspiracies?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 10:21
    So even conspiracy theories are conspiracies?
    Does this mean that there are no conspiracies?, that they're just conspiracies?
    Lol, i dont know, and whats more, you never seen anything! what do you think Fabs, is the net monitored by government agencies? if so, to what extent?
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 10:41
    Lol, i dont know, and whats more, you never seen anything! what do you think Fabs, is the net monitored by government agencies? if so, to what extent?
    They are not monitored by illuminati anyway, that's just a conspiracy theory.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 12:15
    They are not monitored by illuminati anyway, that's just a conspiracy theory.
    i see, are you a member of either the masons, or the illuminati (you can Pm me and kill me afterwards so that i dont tell anyone)
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 12:17
    Is that a joke, or do you really mean it?!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree