1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    11 Apr '06 23:52
    naming your child.

    The miserable spectacle this week of being reminded what Gweneyth Paltrow named her first child (Apple) and now her second child (Moses) has spurred me to make several points about naming your children.

    1) Just because your parents give you an odd or miserable name is no excuse to give your kid the burden of a wacky name.

    2) Don't name a kid after something you eat.

    3) Only black and hispanic children should be named after biblical characters.

    I just cannot wait for the spawn of Tom Cruise and Katy Holmes to arrive. I am sure it will require me to once again give a lecture on what not to name your youngin.
  2. Melbourne, Australia
    Joined
    17 Feb '04
    Moves
    49984
    11 Apr '06 23:58
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    naming your child.

    The miserable spectacle this week of being reminded what Gweneyth Paltrow named her first child (Apple) and now her second child (Moses) has spurred me to make several points about naming your children.

    1) Just because your parents give you an odd or miserable name is no excuse to give your kid the burden of a wacky name.

    2) Do ...[text shortened]... e. I am sure it will require me to once again give a lecture on what not to name your youngin.
    I'm tipping Tom and Katy's kid'll be something like Hubbard Cruise, or maybe L. Ron Cruise.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    12 Apr '06 00:03
    Originally posted by amannion
    I'm tipping Tom and Katy's kid'll be something like Hubbard Cruise, or maybe L. Ron Cruise.
    Xenu Cruise
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    12 Apr '06 00:26
    Originally posted by amannion
    I'm tipping Tom and Katy's kid'll be something like Hubbard Cruise, or maybe L. Ron Cruise.
    I'm thinking 'Caribbean'.
  5. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36068
    12 Apr '06 12:33
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    3) Only black and hispanic children should be named after biblical characters.
    Why?
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    12 Apr '06 12:39
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Why?
    Santa what has happened to your hohohomometer?
  7. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36068
    12 Apr '06 12:41
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Santa what has happened to your hohohomometer?
    It's Holy Week - not Advent.
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    12 Apr '06 12:421 edit
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    It's Holy Week - not Advent.
    What's that cap doing on your head then? A coded reference to amanita muscaria?
  9. London
    Joined
    02 Mar '04
    Moves
    36068
    12 Apr '06 12:52
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What's that cap doing on your head then? A coded reference to amanita muscaria?
    It's called a camauro:

    http://dappledphotos.blogspot.com/2005/12/camauro.html

    Summer's not here yet.
Back to Top