1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '14 12:08
    Caljust,
    You typed:

1. He that is not for me, is against me
    2. He that is not against me, is for me.

I am asking where in the bible does it say the 2nd phrase. Are you using a version of the bible different than the King James Version? I know in general what you are referring to, but I don't know where in the King James Version of the bible it says exactly phrase 2

"He that is not against me, is for me."
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '14 12:21
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Caljust,
    You typed:

1. He that is not for me, is against me
    2. He that is not against me, is for me.

I am asking where in the bible does it say the 2nd phrase. Are you using a version of the bible different than the King James Version? I know in general what you are referring to, but I don't know where in the King James Version of the bible it says exactly phrase 2

"He that is not against me, is for me."
    Mark 9

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '14 22:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think it is too much to ask of Christians to be loving and caring to Satan and his demon.
    You know better than anyone what the demons say. You have an intimate friendship to them.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '14 22:05
    Originally posted by CalJust

Looks to me that you are a Christian after all!
    In peace,
    CJ
    🙂
    No, there are to many strange people saying they are christians. I would say that as long RJHinds says he is a chritian, I cannot be a christian.

Why are there so few christians who fight his strange ideas? Why are there only non-christians who don't agree with him? Is RJH a christian? No? But why don't you tell him, so he knows he's on the wrong track. This question si for all christians.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Mar '14 22:39
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You know better than anyone what the demons say. You have an intimate friendship to them.
    The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.”

(Mark 3:22-3 NASB)
  6. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 10:08
    Why are there so few christians who fight his strange ideas? Why are there only non-christians who don't agree with him? Is RJH a christian? No? But why don't you tell him, so he knows he's on the wrong track. This question si for all christians.
    I am a Christian. Just check my posts and see how many times i have told GB and RJH to stop embarrassing the rest of us christians by his totally un-Christlike attitude and Hateful posts.

The two of them are doing more damage to the cause of Christ than all the atheists ever could.

:'(
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 10:12
    I am a Christian. Just check my posts and see how many times i have told GB and RJH to stop embarrassing the rest of us christians by his totally un-Christlike attitude and Hateful posts.

The two of them are doing more damage to the cause of Christ than all the atheists ever could.

There you go, using my name in vain again.
  8. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 10:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There you go, using my name in vain again.
    You two are like Tweedledum and Tweedledee - joined at the hip
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 11:10

Then you can be counted in by those defending the good name of Christianity. You're doing a good job. 🙂

To be silent is to approving. In the thirties in Germany there were only too many silent people, seeing what was going on, but didn't say nor do anything against it. They approved.

So will raise your voice against those who destroy the good name of Christianity?

I'm in / Fabian.
    CalJust is in.
    Who more?
    I know you are there. Raise you voice!
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 11:45
    Then you can be counted in by those defending the good name of Christianity. You're doing a good job. 🙂

To be silent is to approving. In the thirties in Germany there were only too many silent people, seeing what was going on, but didn't say nor do anything against it. They approved.

So will raise your voice against those who destroy the good name ...[text shortened]... stianity?

I'm in / Fabian.
    CalJust is in.
    Who more?
    I know you are there. Raise you voice!
    My post on page 1 says what typical Christian churches excommunicate members for.
  11. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 14:22
    Fabian,
    It is good that you have a friend that acts like your view of what a christian should be if you are using the bible as a standard.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 14:25
    Fabian,
    It is good that you have a friend that acts like your view of what a christian should be if you are using the bible as a standard.
    Well, using the bible as a standard is not good, especially if you eat it all and not spit out a word of it. There are too many disgusting passages in there. We have discussed this, and she says that "If it doesn't get directly into your heart, it shouldn't be there in the first place."
  13. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 14:46
    What are disgusting passages in the bible?
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 15:04
    Lot's daughters sleeping with him, 'happy are those who dash their babies against rocks', genocide of the Midianites (but keep their young women for yourselves!), etc.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 15:34
    War, violence, rape, nazi-kind of superiority and über-mench of the people at hand, hallucinogenic visions... do I need to continue...?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree