An e-mail I received today

An e-mail I received today

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Et in Arcadia ego...

Moves
19 Dec 05

It's a valid question, Halitose.

And, sure, he deserves all he gets!

d

Moves
19 Dec 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
SOMEBODY'S RAISING THEIR CHILD RIGHT!
One Nation, "Under GOD"

One day, a six-year-old girl was sitting in a classroom.
The teacher was explaining evolution to the children.
The teacher asked a little boy:

TEACHER:
Tommy, do you see the tree outside?

TOMMY:
Yes

TEACHER:
Tommy, do you see the grass outside?

TOMMY:
Yes. ...[text shortened]... ng with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Phil 4:13
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!!!
Retarded beyond belief.

d

Moves
19 Dec 05

I remember when I learned about Evolution, that's exactly how it was explained to me: Look up, see a God? No? That's evolution! LOL

s

Et in Arcadia ego...

Moves
19 Dec 05

I think there are some retards out there who might find your last post offensive, Darv.

d

Moves
19 Dec 05

Originally posted by sjeg
I think there are some retards out there who might find your last post offensive, Darv.
Feck them! 😉

W
Angler

River City

Moves
19 Dec 05

I told my girlfriend as a joke that I wanted a baby, but I have to get married first.
That's bad biology. Would you like one of the evolutionists here to explain it for you?

😵

d

Moves
19 Dec 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
That's bad biology. Would you like one of the evolutionists here to explain it for you?

😵
Ha!

W
Angler

River City

Moves
19 Dec 05

Originally posted by darvlay
Ha!
Thanks

Cape Town

Moves
20 Dec 05

SOMEBODY'S RAISING THEIR CHILD RIGHT!
One Nation, "Under GOD"
An here is a Teacher in an ID course:

Teacher: Tommy, do you see a tree out side ?

Tommy: Yes.

Teacher: Did you see it grow from a single cell into a great big complex tree.

Tommy: No. But I think I learnt about how that happens in Biology.

Teacher: If you didnt see it happen then you cant prove it and your theory is irretrievably flawed. A big tree from a single cell ? That is impossible without intelligence. We know for a fact that there is more information in the whole tree than in the seed so where did that come from? We cant explain it so therefore there is a God.

Little Girl: Tommy, did you see Teacher being born ?

Tommy: No.

Little girl: Then according to what we were taught today, teacher was brought to earth by storks, because there is no other rational explanation.

Cape Town

Moves
20 Dec 05

I love this one! Everyone should send this to everyone they know, especially today with prayer restricted in schools.
I remember when I was in school I hated the "religious education" course because it stated that animals cannot think and act only on instinct. I knew this to be untrue as anyone who has had a pet would know. In fact I took it as an insult to my cat.

I fully agree that all religious people should learn about thier religions (and hopefully some other religions). The ignorance I have observed amoungst some Christian 'pastors' is deplorable. However the forcible teaching of any religion to members of other religions or atheists is definately wrong and to have the State pay for any of the teaching is also wrong unless equal funding is given to all religions or in proportion to thier tax contributions.

s

Et in Arcadia ego...

Moves
20 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
I remember when I was in school I hated the "religious education" course because it stated that animals cannot think and act only on instinct. I knew this to be untrue as anyone who has had a pet would know. In fact I took it as an insult to my cat.
Your cat was a bit of an intellectual, then?

f

Jupiter

Moves
20 Dec 05

I told my girlfriend as a joke that I wanted a baby, but I have to get married first.

Did you see my post to you in the Mary Virgin one you made?
You could try to immaculately impregnate her, like the big G did. As we all know, immitation is the highest form of flattery.

f

Jupiter

Moves
20 Dec 05

Originally posted by sjeg
Your cat was a bit of an intellectual, then?
mine used to do my homework for me (maybe that's why I scored so low in religious education?)

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Dec 05

Originally posted by fooey
You could try to immaculately impregnate her, like the big G did. As we all know, immitation is the highest form of flattery.
Loving it, man!