Another notch against creationists:

Another notch against creationists:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 15

Originally posted by OdBod
What about your god it/he/she/them just came into existence.
God is eternal, which means God has no beginning or ending. God is the first cause of all things that have come into being. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
God is eternal, which means God has no beginning or ending. God is the first cause of all things that have come into being. 😏

If god is infinite and eternal, how many other universes did it create?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
If god is infinite and eternal, how many other universes did it create?
God only needed to create one universe to house us because we are finite creatures and God made the universe expandable just in case. 😏

O

Moves
30 Mar 15

You accept eternity as a concept, the multiverse could be eternal without no beginning or end.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 15

You accept eternity as a concept, the multiverse could be eternal without no beginning or end.
Man has not been able to determine where this universe begins or ends, so it is pure fantasy to imagine the multiverse. However, we could start dividing what we know of this universe into many universes and redefine it as the multiverse. 😏

O

Moves
30 Mar 15

Man has not been able to determine where this universe begins or ends, so it is pure fantasy to imagine the multiverse. However, we could start dividing what we know of this universe into many universes and redefine it as the multiverse. 😏
Exactly the same points can be made about your god invention.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 15

Exactly the same points can be made about your god invention.
The difference is that I accept and acknowledge that God is the inventor and creator of the universe. I did not invent God or the universe, nor am I trying to invent a multiverse in my own mind.

O

Moves
30 Mar 15
1 edit

The difference is that I accept and acknowledge that God is the inventor and creator of the universe. I did not invent God or the universe, nor am I trying to invent a multiverse in my own mind.
Again, I could use the same argument in favour of the multiverse: I accept and acknowledge that the multiverse is eternal. I did not invent the multiverse, nor am I trying to invent a god in my own mind.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 15

Again, I could use the same argument in favour of the multiverse: I accept and acknowledge that the multiverse is eternal. I did not invent the multiverse, nor am I trying to invent a god in my own mind.
Being in denial does not change the facts. 😏

O

Moves
30 Mar 15

Being in denial does not change the facts. 😏
But from my point of view you are in denial😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 15

But from my point of view you are in denial😏
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind,

(Romans 1:28 KJV)

O

Moves
30 Mar 15

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind,

(Romans 1:28 KJV)
And even as the religious did not like to retain science in their knowledge, psychologists gave them over to Cognitive Dissonance (Rational thinking : modern man)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Mar 15

And even as the religious did not like to retain science in their knowledge, psychologists gave them over to Cognitive Dissonance (Rational thinking : modern man)
πŸ˜€

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Apr 15

πŸ˜€
What, no snappy comeback? Oh I know, you will post yet another verse from your man made bible.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
What, no snappy comeback? Oh I know, you will post yet another verse from your man made bible.
Apparently there is no need since you guys no longer seem to have a notch against creationists. It's all good, right? 😏