1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Mar '15 10:22
    Cloning must not be creating life because life already exists in the start of the clone. Whatever is taken from life already has life until it dies.

If a human clone is "produced," the clone will have the sin nature of his or her father, Adam.

King James Version
    ============
    Romans 5: 12
    Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 17:16
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Cloning must not be creating life because life already exists in the start of the clone. Whatever is taken from life already has life until it dies.

If a human clone is "produced," the clone will have the sin nature of his or her father, Adam.

King James Version
    ============
    Romans 5: 12
    Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
    The old 'original sin' BS.

So here is your deity, who knows what happened to every atom on Earth, what WILL happen to every atom on Earth, sets up a trap 'Don't eat that apple' and then get totally ticked off enough to kick A&E out of the garden in spite of the fact it already knew ahead of time A&E would fail the test so the test was not needed in the first place. Another man made FAIL.

Same with Abraham's son bit.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 20:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The old 'original sin' BS.

So here is your deity, who knows what happened to every atom on Earth, what WILL happen to every atom on Earth, sets up a trap 'Don't eat that apple' and then get totally ticked off enough to kick A&E out of the garden in spite of the fact it already knew ahead of time A&E would fail the test so the test was not needed in the first place. Another man made FAIL.

Same with Abraham's son bit.
    Where in the Bible is it recorded that God knew Adam and Eve would fail to obey Him? I believe you are making up things. Prove your accustation with scripture or shutup.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 08:102 edits
    Sonhouse,
    As far as Adam and Eve sinning and God knowing ahead of time, you might also consider that God knew ahead of time that He would send Jesus His Son. Can you explain why God would offer His Son as a sacrifice for man? Isaiah 53 contains prophecy about Jesus was of course, was given 100's of years before Jesus died for us. God knew ahead of time what would happen.

Can you show that God does not love mankind?

King James Version
    ============

John 3: 16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 8: 3
    For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Isaiah 53: 10-12
    Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 14:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Where in the Bible is it recorded that God knew Adam and Eve would fail to obey Him? I believe you are making up things. Prove your accustation with scripture or shutup.
    Your alleged god is omniscient. Therefore it knows everything at every time and every place in the universe. Therefore it knows what every man woman and child does from the time of conception to the time of death.

Therefore it knew in advance A&E would fail its test and knew that Abraham would pass, knew that the moment this alleged god allegedly created the universe.

Of course, it's all BS since the whole thing was 100% man made to control the unruly primitive people around at the time.

Slip in anthropormorphised attributes to this made up god, admittedly a clever ploy, with such scams as 'I am a jealous god', cleverly designed to scare the poor sods they wanted to control and of course we see, this, the biggest scam in 4000 years, has worked incredibly well, sucking in billions of people now.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 15:08
    Your alleged god is omniscient. Therefore it knows everything at every time and every place in the universe. Therefore it knows what every man woman and child does from the time of conception to the time of death.

Therefore it knew in advance A&E would fail its test and knew that Abraham would pass, knew that the moment this alleged god allegedly created ...[text shortened]... , the biggest scam in 4000 years, has worked incredibly well, sucking in billions of people now.
    Maybe you don't understand what "omniscient" means. Where is that word used in the Holy Bible?
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 15:122 edits
    Maybe you don't understand what "omniscient" means. Where is that word used in the Holy Bible?
    Psalm 147:5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
    his understanding has no limit.

omniscient

adjective

knowing everything.

If he doesn't know everything, then his understanding has limits.

Ergo he is omniscient, according to the Bible.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 16:43
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Psalm 147:5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
    his understanding has no limit.

omniscient

adjective

knowing everything.

If he doesn't know everything, then his understanding has limits.

Ergo he is omniscient, according to the Bible.
    If God already knew everything, then He would be unable to learn and His understanding would have a limit. For God's understanding to have no limit, He must be able to learn. It is obvious, from the Holy Bible, that there where things God did not know and had to learn just like we do.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 17:38
    1 John 3:20

But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 17:422 edits
    Jeremiah 1:5 ESV / 51

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Put that in your pipe and smoke it assshole.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 17:58
    Jeremiah 1:5 ESV / 51

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Put that in your pipe and smoke it assshole.
    That is not about Adam and Eve, numbnuts.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 19:281 edit
    That is not about Adam and Eve, numbnuts.
    It is about EVERYBODY you flipping idiot. You think such a deity would like pick and choose which person to know everything about?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 02:221 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    1 John 3:20

But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything.
    For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

(1 John 3:20 KJV)

This must be read in context and is obviously meant as a figure of speech. Our heart represents our conscience by which we may condemn ourselves, however, God is greater than even our own conscience in being able to search all things through the Spirit to get to the truth.
    For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God.

(1 Corinthians 2:10-11 NASB)

I do not believe this can possibly mean God knows everything in the sense of being omnicient, because that would contradict scripture that clearly shows God does not know some things and has to seek the answers. 😏
  14. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 03:03
    For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

(1 John 3:20 KJV)

This must be read in context and is obviously meant as a figure of speech. Our heart represents our conscience by which we may condemn ourselves, however, God is greater than even our own conscience in being able to search all things thro ...[text shortened]... adict scripture that clearly shows God does not know some things and has to seek the answers. 😏
    RJ, I can't quite believe you are seriously trying to argue this. You insist on a 6,000 year old earth, despite all the scientific evidence, but you give up on omniscience like it doesn't matter. What makes God God, a time-line or his essential attributes?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 03:362 edits
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    RJ, I can't quite believe you are seriously trying to argue this. You insist on a 6,000 year old earth, despite all the scientific evidence, but you give up on omniscience like it doesn't matter. What makes God God, a time-line or his essential attributes?
    What do you mean by all the scientific evidence? I am only aware of speculations. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the earth and the sea and all that are in them in six days and rested on the seventh day. That is what I believe makes God, God.
    And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

(Genesis 6:6 KJV)

It does not make sense that God would need to repent of something He did, if He already knew of the outcome before He did it. God is obviously not omnicient. 😏

Now God must go about taking all sorts of drastic measures to save His creation and many of those don't work, because Satan is constantly sabotaging it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree