Another notch against creationists:

Another notch against creationists:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Mar 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
It figures you would be a happy sycophant in your heaven since you already are one in the hear and now.
Happiness comes and goes in this present world.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Happiness comes and goes in this present world.
Make that the Here and now. Happiness comes and goes, true, but that's all we got folks. Enjoy it while it lasts because when you are pushing up daisies that's the end of THAT particular story. No happy happy place, no constant hosannas and all that BS.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Mar 15

Make that the Here and now. Happiness comes and goes, true, but that's all we got folks. Enjoy it while it lasts because when you are pushing up daisies that's the end of THAT particular story. No happy happy place, no constant hosannas and all that BS.
If from human motives I fought with wild beasts at Ephesus, what does it profit me? If the dead are not raised, LET US EAT AND DRINK, FOR TOMORROW WE DIE.

(1 Corinthians 15:32 NASB)
And He told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man was very productive. And he began reasoning to himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, since I have no place to store my crops?’ Then he said, ‘This is what I will do: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry.”’ But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your soul is required of you; and now who will own what you have prepared?’ So is the man who stores up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”

(Luke 12:16-21 NASB)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 15

If from human motives I fought with wild beasts at Ephesus, what does it profit me? If the dead are not raised, LET US EAT AND DRINK, FOR TOMORROW WE DIE.

(1 Corinthians 15:32 NASB)
And He told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man was very productive. And he began reasoning to himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, since I hav ...[text shortened]... who stores up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”

(Luke 12:16-21 NASB)
And you believe that human that wrote that book. I guess you believe the writings of Karl Marx too since it is in a book.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Mar 15

And you believe that human that wrote that book. I guess you believe the writings of Karl Marx too since it is in a book.
The theory of evolution is in a book and you believe it and I don't. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 15

The theory of evolution is in a book and you believe it and I don't. 😏
So for you it comes down to the idea that it is belief only. That's fine for religion, you are duped, and you know it. Science doesn't work with belief.
Science works with proven evidence, like the former theory of spontaneous generation of life, total BS but it wasn't till there was solid evidence it was thrown out.

Now the evidence is so overwhelming you, as a creationist, have to come up with an ever widening area of scientific endeavor to destroy.
First it was just Darwin, he's an assshole, doesn't know jack, etc, but then when geologist figured out Earth wasn't 6000 years old, now all of a sudden, geology was one of the banned sciences, at least that portion that told that outright lie spawned by those dreaded atheists, that Earth is way more than 6000 years old. Then genetics came into the picture. Now you have to weave in your lies about genetics, an ever growing list of scientific lies you have to establish in your vain attempt to keep your biblical fairy tale alive in a REAL sense not as a historical myth.

So now you have to include carbon dating science and nuclear dating science in your ever growing weave of lies to disestablish those sciences that refute your garbage genesis tale plagiarized from Egypt.

How big do you think your woven story of lies will have to get in another 100 years, hmmm? How many new lies will you make up then? Not you but your creationist buddies, those very few who may be left in 2115?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Mar 15

So for you it comes down to the idea that it is belief only. That's fine for religion, you are duped, and you know it. Science doesn't work with belief.
Science works with proven evidence, like the former theory of spontaneous generation of life, total BS but it wasn't till there was solid evidence it was thrown out.

Now the evidence is so overwhelming ...[text shortened]... you make up then? Not you but your creationist buddies, those very few who may be left in 2115?
The theory of evolution is total BS too. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 15

The theory of evolution is total BS too. 😏
You didn't answer the question.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Mar 15
2 edits

Both my mother and father died a few years ago. But I have the hope that I will one day see them alive again by the grace of God.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Your mother and father are not going to hang around in their rotting material bodies .......................to see you again.
They are both off and living somewhere else and have ceased to be your mother and father the day that they died.................just like you shall cease to be RJHinds and their son the day that you die.

You shall continue to be born and to die again and again and again until you develop authentic and pure love of God .....................which shall then allow you to return home back to Godhead (your real and eternal home.)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Your mother and father are not going to hang around in their rotting material bodies .......................to see you again.
They are both off and living somewhere else and have ceased to be your mother and father the day that they died.................just like you shall cease to be RJHinds and their son the day that you die.

You shall continue to be born ...[text shortened]... .........which shall then allow you to return home back to Godhead (your real and eternal home.)
You believe that because that is what you have been taught. I, on the other hand, have been taught that someday my body will be resurrected from the dust of the ground and united with my soul to face judgment by God.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Mar 15

You believe that because that is what you have been taught. I, on the other hand, have been taught that someday my body will be resurrected from the dust of the ground and united with my soul to face judgment by God.
And you both are as full of shyte as a thanksgiving turkey.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Mar 15

And you both are as full of shyte as a thanksgiving turkey.
My wife always cleans out our thanksgiving turkey. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Mar 15

My wife always cleans out our thanksgiving turkey. 😏
You and Dasa should get married, you both have the same views on science.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Mar 15

You and Dasa should get married, you both have the same views on science.
I don't know about Dasa, but my view is a practical and common sense approach. I don't accept that things just come into existence by themselves. I know a painting requires a painter and a building requires a builder. 😏

O

Moves
29 Mar 15

I don't know about Dasa, but my view is a practical and common sense approach. I don't accept that things just come into existence by themselves. I know a painting requires a painter and a building requires a builder. 😏
What about your god it/he/she/them just came into existence.