1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 18:18
    I'd like to propose a toast to FreakyKBH for all his efforts in ceaselessly providing us with contentious threads and arguments without ever once, so far as I can see, having noticed or (just possibly) admitted to a flaw in his reasoning. Keep it up dude!
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jun '10 22:22
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I'd like to propose a toast to FreakyKBH for all his efforts in ceaselessly providing us with contentious threads and arguments without ever once, so far as I can see, having noticed or (just possibly) admitted to a flaw in his reasoning. Keep it up dude!
    I was going to start a thread to mention how different things are without Robbie Carrobie. "Better AND Worse" , I was going to call it.

In some ways, Freaky has taken up Robbies mantle....for me anyway.

More humour, more crazy contentious biblical crap. Better and Worse.🙂

As much as you sht me ,I'm sure I'll miss you if you go Freaks...:'(
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jun '10 03:28
    I'm flattered by your attention, but I have made it a practice to apologize only when warranted. For instance, I've been overly assertive to the point of unnecessary insult, and have apologized for the injury. I've been unclear in my iterations and have sown confusion where clarity would have avoided the same... and apologized for the unintended result.

However, I will not yield on points of fact, nor will I apologize for the same.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    09 Jun '10 19:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'm flattered by your attention, but I have made it a practice to apologize only when warranted. For instance, I've been overly assertive to the point of unnecessary insult, and have apologized for the injury. I've been unclear in my iterations and have sown confusion where clarity would have avoided the same... and apologized for the unintended result.

However, I will not yield on points of fact, nor will I apologize for the same.
    Totally sincere Freaky, no subtext - I always enjoy your contributions though of course I rarely agree.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Jun '10 01:48
    Totally sincere Freaky, no subtext - I always enjoy your contributions though of course I rarely agree.
    My thanks. The feast is my pleasure, then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree