1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 17:14
    While sometimes it's fine to adress a post which is replying to someone else, please understand that that post was meant for someone else. Unless it relates to you or you are adding something relevant , you enter the dialogue at your own peril .
    If you know what I mean
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 17:14
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    While sometimes it's fine to adress a post which is replying to someone else, please understand that that post was meant for someone else. Unless it relates to you or you are adding something relevant , you enter the dialogue at your own peril .
    If you know what I mean
    Good point.
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 17:38
    If someone replies to a post that was in response to someone else, then humbly admits to their error--make sure and dedicate an entire thread toward rubbing their face in it just for good measure. It's the proper thing to do.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 17:412 edits
    I reserve the right to comment on any post here as I wish.

And I also am willing to undergo the irritation that others will do the same to me, and do.

I don't think that I abuse the right.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 18:48
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    If someone replies to a post that was in response to someone else, then humbly admits to their error--make sure and dedicate an entire thread toward rubbing their face in it just for good measure. It's the proper thing to do.
    Huh?

The op was meant as a generalization only.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 18:49
    Originally posted by @sonship

And I also am willing to undergo the irritation that others will do the same to me, and do.

All good . Its just a warning
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 19:01
    All good . Its just a warning
    Sorry. I am beginning to get grumpy today.

To bad others have to get the brunt of my grumpiness.

I must still be a work in progress.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 19:21
    Sorry. I am beginning to get grumpy today.

To bad others have to get the brunt of my grumpiness.

I must still be a work in progress.
    You are as you think of yourself

Creation takes intelligence and an understanding of the Lords will for our life.
    I'd like to create a world that joins me and my ideal woman . She is in an unhappy relationship with a buddy.
    It's making my mind work overtime trying to look at all the angles and parameters as to the best course of action. I know the best outcome for the majority of the parties concerned however it will be a challenge to create that reality.
    Thats just one aspect of my will to create a better reality, one example
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 19:24
    You are as you think of yourself

Creation takes intelligence and an understanding of the Lords will for our life.
    I'd like to create a world that joins me and my ideal woman . She is in an unhappy relationship with a buddy.
    It's making my mind work overtime trying to look at all the angles and parameters as to the best course of action. I know th ...[text shortened]... o create that reality.
    Thats just one aspect of my will to create a better reality, one example
    A better reality is to take your buddy's woman?!

😕
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 19:371 edit

I don't think you or most other posters abuse that right.

It's when repeated personal garbage and/or irrelevent posts are made that is spoiling this forum. I'm the first to admit that i give at least as good as i get. But I'm not short-tempered however there comes a point where I refuse to answer or publicly proclaim the relevant poster 'ignorant' (at least )

What? Does the Internet have different personality projections compared to real life? News people:Everything works by Law. The apparent buffer is only that. A buffer.
    I talk like I do in real life, however i dont care how you talk , just about your basic attitude and respect for the forum.
    Perhaps some thumb ups for the op to tell mods that perhaps they could tweek their 'freedom of speech' policy ._.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    A better reality is to take your buddy's woman?!

😕
    I said for 'majority of parties'
    And no, I wont be taking her until she's ready and I'm satisfied they have split. I wont be cutting anyones grass

I mentioned this example because it is very challenging. I haven't had a woman for over 5 years and I'd be quite happy to stay single and livemy awesome life ,However , to have a the seemingly perfect woman comeintomy life and show interest shouldn't be ignored.
    aAgain,its not just any woman, its literally the only woman I know that I think would be perfect for me
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 20:431 edit
    I propose a group of mods for the SF. 7 in total. They could have the power to block certain posters from the SF if they are deemed aanoying and counter=productive. Perhaps 3 Christians,3 atheists, and one other. SF regulars who have been here for at least a year.
    1. Ghost of a Duke
    2. FMF
    3.sonship
    4.kelly jay
    5. divegeester
    6.Biggdogproblem
    7. me or apathist

Just an idea, what do yous think?

Edit:this is more of a thought exercise than anything else
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 21:01
    I propose a group of mods for the SF. 7 in total. They could have the power to block certain posters from the SF if they are deemed aanoying and counter=productive. Perhaps 3 Christians,3 atheists, and one other. SF regulars who have been here for at least a year.
    1. Ghost of a Duke
    2. FMF
    3.sonship
    4.kelly jay
    5. divegeester
    6.Biggdogproblem
    7 ...[text shortened]...
    Just an idea, what do yous think?

Edit:this is more of a thought exercise than anything else
    When it comes to annoying and counter productive......have you read your own posts?
  14. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 21:03
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    When it comes to annoying and counter productive......have you read your own posts?
    Thumb up. Most productive post in the thread.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '18 21:10
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Thumb up. Most productive post in the thread.
    Thanks, lol.

Karoly will probably yell at me, but in such a way that I likely won't be able to understand a word of it....so all is good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree