Antitheism

Antitheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
15 May 12

Originally posted by KellyJay
Being anti is not the same as being open about it or even rejecting some of the
beliefs about certain things....being anti is being against which is different than
rejecting.
Kelly
So answer the questions. Are you anti-astrology, or do you simply reject it? Are you open about astrology? Do you think astrology is harmful to its adherents and others around them?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
15 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
He said you had nothing to counter. That means your argument does not mount to a hill of beans. It is nothing. Can't you understand plain English?
still nothing. my argument still stands. man, this is really easy, you guys have absolutely no arguments, just empty talk.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
still nothing. my argument still stands. man, this is really easy, you guys have absolutely no arguments, just empty talk.
I don't even know if you have an argument to still stand. I don't know what argument you are referring to. I was just trying to explain to you what jaywill was saying. He says you have nothing. That at least means you have no real proof for whatever your argument happens to be. You did not seem to understand that point of his. Is it clear, now?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
16 May 12

I don't even know if you have an argument to still stand. I don't know what argument you are referring to. I was just trying to explain to you what jaywill was saying. He says you have nothing. That at least means you have no real proof for whatever your argument happens to be. You did not seem to understand that point of his. Is it clear, now?
it's clear that you have no counter arguments to make. your empty rhetoric continues and my argument stand.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 May 12

it's clear that you have no counter arguments to make. your empty rhetoric continues and my argument stand.
Okay. I can't argue against nothing and there is no need to. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 May 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
So answer the questions. Are you anti-astrology, or do you simply reject it? Are you open about astrology? Do you think astrology is harmful to its adherents and others around them?
I'm apathetic about it, yes its harmful to its adherents as a lot of things are to a
lot of people that lead them away from Jesus Christ, but its way down on the
importance ladder as far as I'm concern.
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
It does happen today, and I am sure we are both against it.

[b]Anything that may lead to there being God, god, or gods you are going to be
against automatically.

That makes no sense. How can something 'lead to there being God, god or gods?' To God(s) get created by something leading up to them?

You have a side when the topics are about Chri . I can back up my bias with fact/reasoning/argument and I am willing to. You can't.
"That is largely because I don't recognise a separation between 'natural causes' and 'supernatural causes'. But this has nothing to do with 'blinders'. It has to do with reality. "

[/b]Yes blinders since you don't know what caused everything to come into being so
you don't know what kind of cause, caused it...your bias nothing else rejects one
point of view.
Kelly

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
16 May 12

Okay. I can't argue against nothing and there is no need to. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
all your arguments amount to nothing, so there is no need for you to continue.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 May 12

all your arguments amount to nothing, so there is no need for you to continue.
Thank God. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 12

Thank God. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
But your tell is you have to have the last word.