1. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 May '12 15:00
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    Of course I agree that all righteous paths lead to God.
    But manny does not seem to think that all righteous paths lead to God but only some do.
    Within the Christian faith there are many sects and not all believe that the same level of righteousness is required for salvation. Some even believe that to live righteously is trying to obtain salvation through your works and in their doctrine, that is wrong.

Im not sure what level of 'righteousness' is required of the Hindu or Muslim.

What I do know is that the Bible says many times and in different ways ..

Acts 10:34-35 .. Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Christians who condemn all religions really do not have the spirit of Christ in them.

But there is one judge .. Christ, and he will judge all of mankind justly and according to their works.
  2. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    25 May '12 17:33
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Within the Christian faith there are many sects and not all believe that the same level of righteousness is required for salvation. Some even believe that to live righteously is trying to obtain salvation through your works and in their doctrine, that is wrong.

Im not sure what level of 'righteousness' is required of the Hindu or Muslim.

What I do know ...[text shortened]... is one judge .. Christ, and he will judge all of mankind justly and according to their works.
    Well said !
    In Hinduism, a person who does his/her duty, as if working for God, will gain salvation because of his/her works.
    And ,yes, God does judge a person for his/her meritorious work/sins and does justice to him/her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree