1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 14:243 edits
    if i remember rightly, the antichrist in the bible implies the devil or something evil..?

why.. the antichrist doesnt have to be anything evil, it merely implies he/she is rejecting that which represents christ.... dont other religions do this?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 14:47
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    if i remember rightly, the antichrist in the bible implies the devil or something evil..?

why.. the antichrist doesnt have to be anything evil, it merely implies he/she is rejecting that which represents christ.... dont other religions do this?
    You mean, the jews represent antichrist because they don't see Jesus as Messias?

Muslims, on the other side, cannot be antichrist because they have adopted Jesus as one of their leading prophets.
  3. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 19:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You mean, the jews represent antichrist because they don't see Jesus as Messias?

Muslims, on the other side, cannot be antichrist because they have adopted Jesus as one of their leading prophets.
    there's a lot more than three religions...
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 19:19
    also, not all forms of islam have adopted christ by any means
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 19:23
    there's a lot more than three religions...
    True, but Jews are one of these, is this what you say?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jun '08 23:17

You can miss Christ in the middle of Christianity too, if you do not
    have Jesus Christ whatever keeps you from Him does not come from
    God, but from some other source. It could just be the world, flesh, or
    the devil, whatever keeps you from God in Christ simply has the same
    results as the spriit of the antichrist.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree