1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 13:35
    @dj2becker said
    I can understand why you would read trolling into the title of every thread you post in.
    I am thinking of the word "trauma" as it relates to this topic. Do you think your rape banter and your suicide banter have anything to do with the "trauma" that, as a "survivor" you are "too attached to"?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 13:53
    @fmf said
    I am thinking of the word "trauma" as it relates to this topic. Do you think your rape banter and your suicide banter have anything to do with the "trauma" that, as a "survivor" you are "too attached to"?
    Just keep on trolling FMF, it may be the one thing you are really good at.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 13:54
    @dj2becker said
    I will bow out of these forums with this parting thought.

‘There are those who dare to suggest that trauma-survivors are too attached to their trauma. That they are perpetuating their victimhood. That they are choosing to remain stuck. Easy for them to say- they either didn’t experience as much trauma, or they have worked some of it through, or they are in complete deni ...[text shortened]... o begin to hear our own unresolved wounds rising to the surface, ready to be shared.’

-Jeff Brown
    More attention-seeking mumbo-jumbo. There are animals who have gone through worse trauma than you have, and have learned to adjust quickly and get back to a normal life. For the next year we will see more of these nonsense posts from you begging others to pity you. Go get a life.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 13:58
    @rajk999 said
    More attention-seeking mumbo-jumbo. There are animals who have gone through worse trauma than you have, and have learned to adjust quickly and get back to a normal life. For the next year we will see more of these nonsense posts from you begging others to pity you. Go get a life.
    As always thanks for your contribution.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 14:09
    @rajk999 said
    I wonder if "the media" is taking him and his hearsay stories seriously.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 15:46
    @divegeester said
    Firstly what you call naysaying hypocrisy is actually honest forthright disagreement and you need to grow up and get used to it instead of behaving like a brittle juvenile.

Secondly, you’ve had about 5 years to show your alleged allegiance to dj2becker/fetchmyjunk, it’s a bit tawdry to use his leaving announcement as an opportunity to jab at your detractors when you’ve don’t nothing to demonstrate said loyalty.

Pathetic.
    Honest forthright disagreement? Does that include character assassinations, bitter name calling and stereotype labeling?

Show allegiance? The lines of demarcation are clearly seen throughout this forum, and I don't need to piggyback on any particular poster's thread to make my thoughts known.

And I'll reply to anyone's posts as I see fit, notwithstanding your attempts to misconstrue my intents.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 15:58
    @fmf said
    I have yet to see you ever use the word "hypocrisy" correctly, despite you squirting it at people a lot, and despite being repeatedly alerted to the rather illiterate way you brandish it.
    So what is the correct use of the term?

As I see it, within the context of this forum, hypocrisy is the act of posturing as intellectually and morally superior while belittling, judging, criticizing, condemning and maligning the character of those they disagree with.

Seems simple enough to me, but I assume you have a better take on it.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 16:001 edit
    @fmf said
    Media loves drama too and they feed off people like him. Then there are other who will make this cult molehill the mountain that it isn't, the psychiatrists, the social analysists the trauma experts, the therapists. Its all a bunch of fabricated and meaningless occupations that contribute nothing to the welfare of society.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 16:01
    @dj2becker said
    This may or may not be my final thread. We’ll see how it goes. 😅
    Feel free to come and go as you please. You won't get a hard time about it from me.

Obviously the others will find fault, as is their habit.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 16:05
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    No you won't.
    Eventually all of us will.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 16:06
    @divegeester said
    The site search engine might be disabled but memory isn’t.
    At least not your selective memory.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 16:13
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Was this yet another falsehood, posted for attention?
    Come now Ghost, dj is merely going through the motions gathering his thoughts.

Too much straining at gnats and swallowing camels.

Why can't one have their say without having to defend every single jot and tittle?

Some things are simply and clearly obvious.

Judgmentalism is a hindrance to objectivity. Take Rajk for example. 😜
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 16:19
    @secondson said
    Take Rajk for example. 😜
    II know you would like to take me but I don't mess around with garbage, especially the hypocritical Christian type. Neither did Christ by the way. Straight off from the starting blocks of his ministry right down to the finish line he was on their case.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 16:25
    @fmf said
    That's a pathetic reply to a pitiless and self righteous worm.

Don't think it goes unnoticed that you consistently reply to the hate speech of Rajk with those kinds of side swiping remarks.

But of course the cursed fellow's negativity dovetails neatly with your agenda driven drivel.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Oct '20 18:42
    @secondson said
    Eventually all of us will.
    We probably won't announce it in the forums.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree