1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '17 04:16
    Originally posted by Tom Wolsey
    Where did he say someone did that?
    KellyJay is clearly angry ~ indeed, he has been angry for several years here ~ and he asked if we always have to paint others with different ideas as being the worst part of humanity. Now has someone painted him as being the worst part of humanity? If so where? Or has he been accused of painting people as being the worst part of humanity? If he has, where then? I'm just asking.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 May '17 04:20
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Is it possible for someone to believe in evolution and not a common
    ancestor for all life? Is it possible for someone to believe a boarder wall is
    a good idea, believe only in legal Immigration, and not be filled with hate,
    and still be a pro-immigrate, and not hate other races? Is it possible to be
    pro-gun and not want to kill people, or even own a gun ...[text shortened]... imply because touching some idea, or taking
    some side in an argument puts them at odds with us?
    I dunno. You try to make my arguments look like crap all the time...
    Are you sure you're not the one responsible for this state of affairs?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 May '17 04:21
    Originally posted by apathist
    I like the mormons. They pretend to like my drinking smoking self, and they give a nice place for my kids kids.
    Pretending is easy, but I like 'em too
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 May '17 04:23
    Originally posted by apathist
    agent smith

on a mission
    That Hugo Weaving is something else ,eh?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 May '17 04:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well you're the one ignoring people simply because they disagree with you, so why not ask yourself these questions.
    beat me to it again ...you gotta stop this man
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 May '17 05:12
    Originally posted by Tom WolseyYes. You apparently did miss something.
    No, but you did. Origin is still a mystery therefore

https://www.rationalresponders.com/a_big_list_of_gods_but_nowhere_near_all_of_them
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 May '17 07:33
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I dunno. You try to make my arguments look like crap all the time...
    Are you sure you're not the one responsible for this state of affairs?
    I think all of us should have our arguments look like crap if that is possible, what I don't
    think is that while the argument is fair game you shouldn't be. I'm also as human as the
    next guy so if you see me in this as well and point it out I'll say I'm sorry.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 May '17 10:563 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    KellyJay is clearly angry ~ indeed, he has been angry for several years here ~ and he asked if we always have to paint others with different ideas as being the worst part of humanity. Now has someone painted him as being the worst part of humanity? If so where? Or has he been accused of painting people as being the worst part of humanity? If he has, where then? I'm just asking.
    He could be referring to my reminding him (in another thread) of why he ignores me (and you); because he found himself of the wrong side of a discussion about the merits of permitting certain Jehovah Witness parents to allow their children to die rather than contravene their religious beliefs by providing medical care.

Of course, being as how he is ignoring me he and as he is probably the most passive-aggressive poster here (since Grampy Bobby retired), he needs to comment elsewhere.

NB I remember a while ago when he replied to me accidentally and then edited out my comment, his reply to it, and replaced it with a generalised apology for the edit.
    A moment of real RHP Forum Gold. 😵
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '17 13:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Huh? Did I miss something? When did you paint others with different ideas as being the worst part of humanity, KellyJay?
    He didn't. Why do you think you "missed" it?

Oh, yeah, you wanted to paint him, with the different ideas, as being the worst part of humanity.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '17 13:40
    FMF: Huh? Did I miss something? When did you paint others with different ideas as being the worst part of humanity, KellyJay?

Originally posted by Suzianne
    He didn't. Why do you think you "missed" it?
    He asked "Do we always have to paint others with different ideas as being the worst part of humanity...?" Does "we" somehow not include him when he uses the word?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '17 13:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He could be referring to my reminding him (in another thread) of why he ignores me (and you); because he found himself of the wrong side of a discussion about the merits of permitting certain Jehovah Witness parents to allow their children to die rather than contravene their religious beliefs by providing medical care.

Of course, being as how he is i ...[text shortened]... , and replaced it with a generalised apology for the edit.
    A moment of real RHP Forum Gold. 😵
    And, yes, yes of course, we all know that ignoring you makes him Hitler.

Maybe in your eyes.

Maybe he ignores you because you're just an unpleasant git who is always running him down? Hmmmm, no, that's CLEARLY "unpossible". Carry on, then.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '17 13:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    He asked "Do we always have to paint others with different ideas as being the worst part of humanity...?" Does "we" somehow not include him when he uses the word?
    This is exactly the same kind of crap you played on GB incessantly until he decided it wasn't worth it any more and finally left the site.

Would KJ joining him REALLY make you THAT happy? I suspect not, it'd only be someone else after that.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 May '17 13:45
    We are in this together. Different points of view. But we want the same thing.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '17 13:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This is exactly the same kind of crap you played on GB incessantly until he decided it wasn't worth it any more and finally left the site.

Would KJ joining him REALLY make you THAT happy? I suspect not, it'd only be someone else after that.
    Does "we" somehow not include KellyJay when he uses the word?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '17 13:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    KJ is almost never actually angry when he posts here.

It's only you and others like you, who can't stand that he actually disagrees with you, who mischaracterize him as "angry". It's only because that is how YOU want people to see him.

You, on the other hand, cannot seem to stop running simple things people say into the ground, repeating them over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER and OVER, just because YOU are angry that they continue to disagree with you and manage to still be able to post their own, original material here for others' consideration.

And no, you're not "just asking". You're harassing him.

Grow up, man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree