1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '10 11:16
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I think the consensus now is that BP is the beast.
    Nope, they are the false prophet.
  2. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    03 May '10 11:42
    Originally posted by josephw
    And you haven't the slightest clue as to why Jesus went from telling them strait forward to using parables do you?

You'll never understand with a closed mind. Get it?
    Explain it to me then.. Was Jesus just fulfilling the prophecy. Is that what you're going to say?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 May '10 12:08
    Well, the translators of the King James knew Greek probably better than any alive today.
    And how did you come to that conclusion?

The King James is 100% reliable. All the other translations are chock full of errors. I know. I checked it out.
    Which King James version was that? Or are you unaware that the King James bible has versions and even worse at least one version I have seen admits to not being perfect. Rather throws a spanner in your works doesn't it?
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 May '10 13:21
    And you haven't the slightest clue as to why Jesus went from telling them strait forward to using parables do you?

You'll never understand with a closed mind. Get it?
    But you freely profess to having a closed mind!
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 May '10 16:28
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Ahh, so basically to be sure of the bible being right, you need a secret decoder ring which gives you the answer you're looking for. Great. How god must desire people to be saved that he makes finding him so ridiculous.
    The Bible is your "decoder ring". And yes not many will be able to decode as you say what is being told to us in the Bible. Matt 7:14 explains that.
    But it is not Gods will that any die ever. 2Pet 3:9.
    So why is it seemingly hard for so many to see or understand what the Bible is saying such as yourself?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree