1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '18 02:37
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And you seem to be on a tear to make anything and everything, no matter how droll, your business.
    It’s interesting that the only regular forum posters dive argues with and insults are those who believe in the deity and Resurrection of Jesus Christ - yourself, sonship, Becker and myself.

dive claims to believe what we do, but if he does, I think he’s ashamed to.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 May '18 04:26
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    It’s interesting that the only regular forum posters dive argues with and insults are those who believe in the deity and Resurrection of Jesus Christ - yourself, sonship, Becker and myself.

dive claims to believe what we do, but if he does, I think he’s ashamed to.
    Maybe it's a bit of "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do" for the others...

or something like that...
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 May '18 08:561 edit
    "The ascension" Thread 176483
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 May '18 10:37
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Well you seem to have been on a “Romans1009” and stayed up all night posting.
    Does that mean you stayed up all night on watch? 😉
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 May '18 10:40
    Originally posted by @fmf
    "The ascension" Thread 176483
    Ended on a sour note.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 May '18 10:421 edit
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Ended on a sour note.
    You think so too, then? What do you reckon about all that relentless stuff about Ghost of a Duke supposedly lying about his college education and about his livelihood?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '18 17:01
    You think so too, then? What do you reckon about all that relentless stuff about Ghost of a Duke supposedly lying about his college education and about his livelihood?
    Relentless? I was merely stating my (educated) opinion based upon his lack of knowledge of the Bible, inability to answer basic theological questions and behavior in the forum. None of the above jibes with what he has claimed.

And you seem to have amnesia about the “relentless” abuse you and Ghost dish out. Maybe if you behaved like gentlemen instead of trolls, I would have kept my well-informed and educated suspicions to myself.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 May '18 22:52
    He's telling the truth.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 03:03
    He's telling the truth.
    You’re asserting opinion as fact. I’m of the opposite opinion - and I have good reasons to support my opinion.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 May '18 06:421 edit
    He's telling the truth.
    Thank you. There's always the risk when sharing personal information that someone will use it as ammunition at a later date. I find this tends to happen in most forums, so am not too fazed about it. I shared details about my work and studies (from over 20 years ago) with people I like and in the context of adult conversations. These are factual details about my life which fortunately don't become less factual when challenged here. 🙂

Facts trump opinions.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 06:591 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Thank you. There's always the risk when sharing personal information that someone will use it as ammunition at a later date. I find this tends to happen in most forums, so am not too fazed about it. I shared details about my work and studies (from over 20 years ago) with people I like and in the context of adult conversations. These are factual deta ...[text shortened]... which fortunately don't become less factual when challenged here. 🙂

Facts trump opinions.
    Facts do trump opinions.

I just don’t believe your “facts.”

How could you possibly have a theology degree and think books of the Bible were written “decades apart.”

How could you possibly have a theology degree and not realize how easily refuted the atheist’s “talking snake” in Genesis trope is.

How could you possibly have a theology degree and think God is an “outside agent” in a Christian’s life?

How could you possibly have a theology degree and not recognize that the book of Job is about more than God proving something to Satan?

I could list a few more - these are just what immediately come to mind.

As to your other claim, I fail to see how a mental health professional who supervises other mental health professionals finds the time to be on here as much as you have been on here. More importantly, I think your trolling - while not as prevalent and abusive now as it was in the past - is not indicative of someone in charge of managing anyone or anything, nor is your obsession with thumbing down posts from people you don’t like.

I don’t buy your “facts” for these and other reasons.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 07:20
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Facts do trump opinions.

I just don’t believe your “facts.”

How could you possibly have a theology degree and think books of the Bible were written “decades apart.”

How could you possibly have a theology degree and not realize how easily refuted the atheist’s “talking snake” in Genesis trope is.

How could you possibly have a theology degree a ...[text shortened]... down posts from people you don’t like.

I don’t buy your “facts” for these and other reasons.
    Bump for Ghost.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 10:141 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Thank you. There's always the risk when sharing personal information that someone will use it as ammunition at a later date.
    dj2becker has now started a thread expressly for the purpose of fishing for personal information fresh from trolling another poster with misinformation extrapolated from a piece of personal information shared.

Trolling someone about a deceased relative? And then refusing to apologize on the basis that the story about the deceased relative might have supposedly been a lie? It's take-the-biscuit textbook trolling.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 May '18 10:26
    Trolling someone about a deceased relative? And then refusing to apologize on the basis that the story about the deceased relative might have supposedly been a lie? It's take-the-biscuit textbook trolling.
    And subsequently pretending that the trolling was done to assist another troll in interacting with the poster with the decreased parent, claiming that he thought the death was an explaination of forum behaviour and didn’t believe it was possible for someone to have a happy childhood with a decreased parent.

Astonishing levels of casual dishonesty.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 10:37
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    And subsequently pretending that the trolling was done to assist another troll in interacting with the poster with the decreased parent, claiming that he thought the death was an explaination of forum behaviour and didn’t believe it was possible for someone to have a happy childhood with a decreased parent.

Astonishing levels of casual dishonesty.
    It was the most gratuitous and meanspirited behaviour I have seen here in ten years aside from an incident where Seitse said something about Grampy Bobby's deceased wife.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree