1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93394
    11 May '13 13:54
    i thought we needed a q.a. session with the instructor. who is the the man, the myth, the legend? its time to peel back the onion layers and find out what lies beneath. what makes him tick.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93394
    11 May '13 13:57
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i thought we needed a q.a. session with the instructor. who is the the man, the myth, the legend? its time to peel back the onion layers and find out what lies beneath. what makes him tick.
    my question -

    rj, have you ever beaten a man with your bare fists?
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    11 May '13 15:11
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    my question -

    rj, have you ever beaten a man with your bare fists?
    He might do if the other guy is a Muslim.
    He thinks all Muslims are followers of the Anti Christ.

    I love that word, it's so funny.

    It is used commonly in Dublin to describe someone's manner or demeanour.

    What's he like?

    Oh he's an Anti Christ, meaning stay out of his way.
  4. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    11 May '13 15:24
    RJ is fond of appealing to logic so let's see how he does with something from Bertrand Russell.

    Have you left off beating your wife yet?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    11 May '13 17:35
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    my question -

    rj, have you ever beaten a man with your bare fists?
    There was one time when I saw a bully picking on another man, when I was in the Army, and I did hit that bully with my fist and knocked him down to the floor. But some of my barracks buddy pulled me away to keep me from getting into trouble. The only thing I regret is that the blood coming out of his nose got on my uniform.

    The Instuctor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    11 May '13 17:38
    Originally posted by Kepler
    RJ is fond of appealing to logic so let's see how he does with something from Bertrand Russell.

    Have you left off beating your wife yet?
    I have never hit my wife once. The Holy Bible says we are to love our wives.

    The Instructor
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    11 May '13 17:41
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    my question - rj [Hinds], have you ever beaten a man with your bare fists?
    There is only one thing he has beaten with his bare first...
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93394
    11 May '13 17:491 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There was one time when I saw a bully picking on another man, when I was in the Army, and I did hit that bully with my fist and knocked him down to the floor. But some of my barracks buddy pulled me away to keep me from getting into trouble. The only thing I regret is that the blood coming out of his nose got on my uniform.

    The Instuctor
    thanks r.j.

    next question.

    im thinking of making some tepura batter later, should sit the water in some ice first before mixing or should i put the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes?

    should i use fizzy water or flat water?
  9. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    11 May '13 17:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have never hit my wife once. The Holy Bible says we are to love our wives.

    The Instructor
    So, more than once? And have you left off doing it yet?

    You might want to look this one up before you wade into any more hot water.
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    11 May '13 18:19
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i thought we needed a q.a. session with the instructor. who is the the man, the myth, the legend? its time to peel back the onion layers and find out what lies beneath. what makes him tick.
    The cliche "Don't feed the troll" doesn't adequately capture my reaction to this thread. How about
    "Don't invite the attention whore to a gangbang."
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    11 May '13 18:20
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    thanks r.j.

    next question.

    im thinking of making some tepura batter later, should sit the water in some ice first before mixing or should i put the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes?

    should i use fizzy water or flat water?
    It is best to have the water very cold, so put some ice in plain water and put it in the refrigerator. Fizzy water?

    The Instructor
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    11 May '13 18:23
    Originally posted by Kepler
    So, more than once? And have you left off doing it yet?

    You might want to look this one up before you wade into any more hot water.
    In that case, i take the fifth.

    The Instructor
  13. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    11 May '13 19:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In that case, i take the fifth.

    The Instructor
    Slippery stuff, logic.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93394
    11 May '13 20:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In that case, i take the fifth.

    The Instructor
    c'mon rj this the rj thread, we need your honesty and wisdom!!

    ive hit my wife in the face loads of times, no shame in that.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    11 May '13 20:28
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    c'mon rj this the rj thread, we need your honesty and wisdom!!

    ive hit my wife in the face loads of times, no shame in that.
    Did she hit you first?
Back to Top