"At greater cost than humanly imaginable"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
07 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You obviously don’t think Jesus Christ was/is God, won’t acknowledge that you don’t know what Heaven is like and therefore don’t know (and can’t imagine) what Jesus gave up to voluntarily come to earth to sacrifice Himself for humanity, and don’t know the level of love it took to do that for creatures so far beneath Him.
It's as if you haven't read a word I have said in this thread. Everything you are saying, I have basically touched upon. Everything you are saying, basically points to how it is not "humanly unimaginable" to think of the "cost".

F

Moves
07 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
There’s really no point in continuing when you’re clinging to such an absurd position.
PB1022: 'Your position is absurd.'

This assertion is nothing more than unadorned ipse-dixitism.

F

Moves
07 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
And unless you’ve been whipped by a Roman flagellum to within an inch of your life and then had your hands and feet nailed to a cross, I don’t think you can imagine the pain associated with that.
It might be hard to imagine for some, but it's not something beyond the human imagination. It is just hyperbole to insist that it is.