1. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 23:41
    dinosaurs,need i say more im sure they didnt eat fruit and vegetables not all of them any way,so how can god be if dinosaurs were
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 23:53
    Originally posted by hakaman
    dinosaurs,need i say more im sure they didnt eat fruit and vegetables not all of them any way,so how can god be if dinosaurs were
    I'm not religious, but I fail to see your logic.
  3. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 23:59
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I don't think hakaman uses logic, it's more a stream of consciousness thing ...
  4. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:00
    genesis chapter 1 vs 24,
  5. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:07
    Are you saying that because we believe Diansaurs to be predatory, ferocious, carnivorous that potentially consumed man and beast by killing them and consuming them for food or sport. How can there be a God?
  6. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:09
    Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
    Are you saying that because we believe Diansaurs to be predatory, ferocious, carnivorous that potentially consumed man and beast by killing them and consuming them for food or sport. How can there be a God?
    thats what im saying
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:19
    Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
    Man and dinosaur didn't co-exist - Unless you come from kansas.
  8. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:21
    Man and dinosaur didn't co-exist - Unless you come from kansas.
    i think they did,i once saw a fossil of a human footprint in a dinosaur footprint on a tv doco
  9. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:25
    thats what im saying
    Hakaman let's spin it this way. What if there is really no death to fear as we understand it; or even better than that to bring things (matter) to an end through killing or destruction is an attribute of God?

He did say in the so called creation story to Adam "In the day that you eat of this fruit you will surely die"

Does that make death wrong or the deliberate act of bringing about a death wrong. Many have died by the hand of those who come in the name of God
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:29
    i think they did,i once saw a fossil of a human footprint in a dinosaur footprint on a tv doco
    Not by over 60 million years they didn't. Dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago at the K-T (Cretatious - Tertiary) boundary, when a meteorite hit the Yucatan Penninsula. The Irridium (an element common in meteorites, but not on earth) layer deposited by the impact can be found, at that particular time worldwide. Dinosaurs one side, no dinosaurs the other. Man did not evolve until 3 million years ago. Indeed it was the demise of the dinosaurs that allowed the diversification of mammals. During the Cretatious we were represented by small, probably noctural, insectovores. The fossil to which you refer has been long known as a fake.
  11. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:31
    Not by over 60 million years they didn't. Dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago at the K-T (Cretatious - Tertiary) boundary, when a meteorite hit the Yucatan Penninsula. The Irridium (an element common in meteorites, but not on earth) layer deposited by the impact can be found, at that particular time worldwide. Dinosaurs one side, no dinosaurs ...[text shortened]... probably noctural, insectovores. The fossil to which you refer has been long known as a fake.
    fake or not does this prove god is the biggest hoax ever conceieved by man
  12. The sky
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:41
    You prove that god is a hoax by using a hoax? Well done.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:48
    I agree that god is the biggest fairy story to have ever made a transition to people thinking it is real, but this is by no means proof of anything. All that the bible not mentioning dinosaurs means is that the bible didn't mention dinosaurs.
  15. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:49
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You prove that god is a hoax by using a hoax? Well done.
    are you 100% sure its a hoax have you done your homework or are you just shooting off with your mouth as per usual

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree