I hate no one, except Satan. But I hate the way you stereotype! 😕
    So, you match hatred with hatred?
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    05 May '07 02:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    In other words you don't really know! Christianity is only 2000 years old. Islam has it's root in Ishmael, the illegitimate son, whereas Judaism traces it's roots back to Isaac the son of promise.

And don't ask me to prove it. Just go back and read about it in genesis for yourself. Also take a look at Galatians 4:22,23 and Romans 9:7,8

🙂
    Don't know what? Judaism and Islam can trace their "ancestors" back to Abraham. Fact.
  3. CA, USA
    Moves
    05 May '07 05:31
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I know the typical right wing Christian hates anyone who's not Christian or Jewish, but which do you hate more - atheists or Muslims?
    I know the typical idiot hates anyone who's not atheist or a teacher, but which hated you more? .. your mother or your father?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 May '07 19:10
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    So, you match hatred with hatred?
    No one can out hate Satan.
    Do you like him?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 May '07 19:17
    Don't know what? Judaism and Islam can trace their "ancestors" back to Abraham. Fact.
    What you're talking about! You don't even read the bible do you? You obviously let others tell you what it says and means. And then you parrot those views and opinions. I can hear it in what you say.

But please don't stop fighting back! 🙂
  6. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 May '07 19:28
    You cannot win wonka. Trust me on this one.... josephw has God on his side. 😛
  7. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    05 May '07 23:191 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    What you're talking about! You don't even read the bible do you? You obviously let others tell you what it says and means. And then you parrot those views and opinions. I can hear it in what you say.

But please don't stop fighting back! 🙂
    1) I read the passages you quoted. You proved my own case. Muslims can trace their ancestral lineage to Abraham. Of course, some Christians and Jews are going to "say" that it is an illegitimate ancestor, but it is an ancestor nonetheless.

2) You have no right to tell me whether or not I read the bible. I have, and I do. You choose passages to "site" just as often as I do. And, you make opinions on what you deem important as much as I do.

3) I'm not fighting. I'm debating.
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    06 May '07 00:351 edit
    1) I read the passages you quoted. You proved my own case. Muslims can trace their ancestral lineage to Abraham. Of course, some Christians and Jews are going to "say" that it is an illegitimate ancestor, but it is an ancestor nonetheless.

2) You have no right to tell me whether or not I read the bible. I have, and I do. You choose passa on what [i]you deem important as much as I do.

3) I'm not fighting. I'm debating.
    I have discovered that Christian Preachers try to teach that their problem with Islam as if it is a conflict between the descentors of Isace and Ismiel. And they teach their folower that Muslims are struggeling for this, which is far from the truth for Muslims. For Muslims both , Isace and Ismiel are Prophets. They are both the same for me, I belive in both of them, their father , and their descentors prophets including Jesus. The Majorty of Muslims are not the descentors of either of them. And I don't find this as a teaching of Islam. Islam teach that all the people are equal.
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 May '07 00:46
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Islam teach that all the people are equal.
    But this is false. Some people are better than others.
  10. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    06 May '07 00:50
    I have discovered that Christian Preachers try to teach that their problem with Islam as if it is a conflict between the descentors of Isace and Ismiel. And they teach their folower that Muslims are struggeling for this, which is far from the truth for Muslims. For Muslims both , Isace and Ismiel are Prophets. They are both the same for me, I belive in both ...[text shortened]... them. And I don't find this as a teaching of Islam. Islam teach that all the people are equal.
    Thank you, I needed that. This really is a pointless debate; this is part of the reason of oh so many conflicts around the world; why should I edge it along? 🙁 Thank you (sincerely)! 🙂
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    06 May '07 00:59
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    But this is false. Some people are better than others.
    In what meaure? Appearntly you are talking about something different, than the one I'm talking about...
  12. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    06 May '07 01:00
    Thank you, I needed that. This really is a pointless debate; this is part of the reason of oh so many conflicts around the world; why should I edge it along? 🙁 Thank you (sincerely)! 🙂
    I'm happy that I made you happy, but really I didn't get your feeling about my post. You know , English is not my language !!!!
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 May '07 01:04
    In what meaure? Appearntly you are talking about something different, than the one I'm talking about...
    Which metric were you referring to, upon which all people measure equally?
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 May '07 14:18
    I know the typical right wing Christian hates anyone who's not Christian or Jewish, but which do you hate more - atheists or Muslims?
    I'm of the opinion that people who hate anyone or dehumanizes
    those that do not agree with them is scary. Lumping all this or that
    into a group and calling them haters or something else as you have
    done with Christains here shows your views are some what tainted
    don't you think, I'm wrong in thinking this?
    Kelly
  15. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    09 May '07 11:25
    Christians dont HATE....well they shouldn't.... we love the non-believers just as much as the fellow believers !!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree