1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 18:001 edit
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    🙄

Atheism is an opinion, no less valid than yours. All religion is an opinion and everone is entitiled to one. Why can't you accept other people's opinions?
    You are correct.......false religion is an opinion and a speculation and a fabrication from the minds of mundane man.

However true religion which is eternal and perfect is Not the opinion of mundane man .....but perfect knowledge coming down in line from the disciplic succession from the Lord himself at the beginning of creation...

If you took the time to research this you will see.

Researching on-line is not the way....... and the books of His Divine Grace Srila Prubhupada are the only source of true Vedic knowledge.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 18:28
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You are correct.......false religion is an opinion and a speculation and a fabrication from the minds of mundane man.

However true religion which is eternal and perfect is Not the opinion of mundane man .....but perfect knowledge coming down in line from the disciplic succession from the Lord himself at the beginning of creation...

If you took the time to ...[text shortened]... and the books of His Divine Grace Srila Prubhupada are the only source of true Vedic knowledge.
    ...still banging on like an old barn door in a three day storm!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 19:42

If you took the time to ...[text shortened]... and the books of His Divine Grace Srila Prubhupada are the only source of true Vedic knowledge.
    Does one have to travel to India to research this?
  4. In your face
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 21:11

So it is was passed from man to man throught the 'disciplic succession'? That makes it hearsay doesn't it? Chinese whispers... perhaps it could be inaccurate.
  5. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 21:18
    Hey Dasa you farking tool.

i was going to have vegetarian lasagne for lunch today.....now l will have a medium rare steak with some garlic butter sauce. l shall eat each mouthful slowly and thoughtfully and deliberately. l shall try and connect with the soul of the animal it once was and then l will mock it and tell it how tasty it is.

And then l will look for insects to squash in the park and hope one is you reincarnated you fark tard.
  6. In your face
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 21:35
    Originally posted by nook7
    Hey Dasa you farking tool.

i was going to have vegetarian lasagne for lunch today.....now l will have a medium rare steak with some garlic butter sauce. l shall eat each mouthful slowly and thoughtfully and deliberately. l shall try and connect with the soul of the animal it once was and then l will mock it and tell it how tasty it is.

And then l will look for insects to squash in the park and hope one is you reincarnated you fark tard.
    MMm. Now that's not in the true spirit of debate is it now!?
  7. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 21:37
    Since when has Dasa EVER had a debate?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 22:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Something must be wrong with my keyboard or computer for I was
    sure I typed "mentally" but perhaps its me.
    I believe you-cause stuff like that happens. But the majority are going to tell you it was your typo .
    Only you can know the real truth of it
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 22:44
    Everyone has their own ways of dealing with Dasa and they are sticking to them it seems.
    I dont like nook7's approach one bit, but perhaps he might get through to Dasa.

There are alternative ways of going about discussing your faith , Dasa. It seems people are getting sick of your non-changing , inflexible, mundane approach. I know I am.
  10. In your face
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 22:58
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Everyone has their own ways of dealing with Dasa and they are sticking to them it seems.
    I dont like nook7's approach one bit, but perhaps he might get through to Dasa.

There are alternative ways of going about discussing your faith , Dasa. It seems people are getting sick of your non-changing , inflexible, mundane approach. I know I am.
    Mmm. Not even sure DASA is actually a person. Just seems to be unfeeling, inhuman, programmed responses churned out, no matter what the query is.

10. DASA = right
    20. EVERYTHING ELSE = wrong
    30. unless EVERYTHING ELSE = DASA
    40. GOTO 10.

Hmmmmm.
  11. In your face
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 22:59
    Originally posted by nook7
    Since when has Dasa EVER had a debate?
    True spirit?

Ba dum tishhhhhhhh.

😛
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 23:112 edits
    Mmm. Not even sure DASA is actually a person. Just seems to be unfeeling, inhuman, programmed responses churned out, no matter what the query is.

10. DASA = right
    20. EVERYTHING ELSE = wrong
    30. unless EVERYTHING ELSE = DASA
    40. GOTO 10.

Hmmmmm.
    and also like:
    while(1!=2)
    {
    char* a;
    std::cout << *a;[/b]
    }
  13. In your face
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 23:22
    Originally posted by Agerg
    and also like:
    [b]while
    (1!=2)
    {
    char* a;
    std::cout << *a;[/b]
    }
    .[/b]
    Spanish?
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 23:523 edits
    Spanish?
    Not really; just a snippet of dubious c++ code that prints to screen some garbage, the same piece of garbage over and over again till the cows come home.
  15. In your face
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 00:05
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Not really; just a snippet of dubious c++ code that outputs the same piece of garbage over and over again till the cows come home.
    I knew that 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree