This ain't no thing but a chicken wing.
    Served up by Chick-Fil-A, no doubt. 😛
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Aug '12 06:09
    Originally posted by Trev33
    How long should the atheist wait for the believer to realize the myth of god before admitting the believer is bonkers and ending the relationship?
    Man has a tendency to just do things without any planning ahead or very little planning ahead. God plans ahead for both the good and the bad. He even prepared a hell and a lake of fire.

You two should get together and talk about this and start making plans for both the good outcomes and the bad outcomes.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '12 07:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds

You two should get together and talk about this and start making plans for both the good outcomes and the bad outcomes.
    I'm not talking about me. My girlfriend is Catholic and i'm atheist but i don't care, her tits are big and she lets me not use a condom... the perfect chica.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Aug '12 07:44
    I'm not talking about me. My girlfriend is Catholic and i'm atheist but i don't care, her tits are big and she lets me not use a condom... the perfect chica.
    So if you are OK with a girlfriend who is bonkers, what is with the OP? Just trolling perhaps?
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '12 08:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So if you are OK with a girlfriend who is bonkers, what is with the OP? Just trolling perhaps?
    9 times out of 10 that i'm in this forum i'm trolling 😉
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Aug '12 08:31
    9 times out of 10 that i'm in this forum i'm trolling 😉
    Thats fine then.

Just to add some comments:
    1. Men and women generally find it hard to understand the way the other thinks and often come to the conclusion that their partner is bonkers.
    2. Women frequently play dumb - presumably because they think men like it. I am not sure how well it works, I think I prefer smart women myself.
    3. Most of us reserve the right to be irrational at times - and especially expect our partners to understand when we do.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 08:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    In my experience, real life is not like this forum: the vast majority of atheists don't care less about what theists believe, let alone are they motivated to ridicule it. Partners need to accept each other for what they are and I doubt there are many relationships that can survive long if those involved are ridiculing each other over something deeply held.
    yes, i know

in real life none of my atheist friends feel the need to explain how foolish my beliefs are, nor do i have to explain evolution and how a global flood is a retarded notion to fundamentalists.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 10:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Story of my life.

My couch is a like a landing pad for freaks.
    'Birds of a feather flock together' well adjusted women can be a nightmare, always doing the sensible thing and expecting their partner to do it with them 😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree