1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:14
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    (1) You're using a fake bible version, not even a correct translation.
    (2) Don't use Jesus to sanction your bad unchristian behaviour. It's not christian practice.
    (3) I told you, it's easy to paste and copy without even read it yourself.
    (4) What has this to do with the fact that you've proven yourself unchristian by your own definition?
    1. fake bible translation?, yeah like you would know!
    2. false assertion bases on a false premise!
    3. false assertion, i read the text and even took out the verse numbers
    4. false assertion, do not attribute values to me that are based on your prejudices.

all in all Fabians you are proving to be in rather poor form today!
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    1. fake bible translation?, yeah like you would know!
    2. false assertion bases on a false premise!
    3. false assertion, i read the text and even took out the verse numbers
    4. false assertion, do not attribute values to me that are based on your prejudices.

all in all Fabians you are proving to be in rather poor form today!
    (1) Then who is the translator? Why isn't it accepted as a translation of the christian community as a whole?
    (2) Not so. Motivate further if you want to be believe on this.
    (3) Fail. You copied the verse numbers. You proved that you can handle a mouse and its buttons.
    (4) No, I used your own definition of who is christian and who is not. Doesn't your definition work? Do you want to change it to something better?

You fail in 4 out of 4. And you think I'm in bad shape?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 09:44
    (1) Then who is the translator? Why isn't it accepted as a translation of the christian community as a whole?
    (2) Not so. Motivate further if you want to be believe on this.
    (3) Fail. You copied the verse numbers. You proved that you can handle a mouse and its buttons.
    (4) No, I used your own definition of who is christian and who is not. Doesn't your ...[text shortened]... to change it to something better?

You fail in 4 out of 4. And you think I'm in bad shape?
    shall i post another translation detailing the almost identical reading, what shall happen to your ludicrous assertions then?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 10:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    shall i post another translation detailing the almost identical reading, what shall happen to your ludicrous assertions then?
    Just answer the questions, robbie. Don't try the avoidance trick. I don't fall for it.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 11:55
    Just answer the questions, robbie. Don't try the avoidance trick. I don't fall for it.
    Avoidance, robbie, avoidance. Remember?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree