1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 11:56
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I should have added, it is okay to talk to yourself, as long as you don't say, "what did you say?" πŸ™‚
    You realise sir you just replied to your own post?
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 12:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's interesting how you query Ghost of a Duke's (commonplace) way of bumping an ignored message to sonship rather than query the lack of common decency that sonship is exhibiting.
    The irony is, one genuine apology from him for calling another Christian Stupid would carry more dignified gravitas than a hundred of his preachy posts.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 12:05
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Yes πŸ˜‰
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 12:09
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I'm in good company
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 15:30
    I'm in good company
    a rumor in your own mind!πŸ™‚ Hey, K, did you ever get to my SC account? I have 58 tracks there now, several new ones composed for grandkids.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 17:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    a rumor in your own mind!πŸ™‚ Hey, K, did you ever get to my SC account? I have 58 tracks there now, several new ones composed for grandkids.
    I keep telling everyone I am no one believes me. πŸ™‚ i believe I have, unless you have more than one. I did enjoy what I heard.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 17:253 edits
    I keep telling everyone I am no one believes me. πŸ™‚ i believe I have, unless you have more than one. I did enjoy what I heard.
    I have a reverbnation account and a myspace, both of which I have pretty much abandoned since I get 3 full hours of free upload time on SC and I have 9 minutes leftπŸ™‚ Have some new tunes there since you heard last. I am trying to do a complete composition schedule for all 25 of my grandkids. I think I have 7 done nowπŸ™‚ Latest for Cassandra. Maybe 6. "Wonderful Cassandra', Caleb's walk, Kali's Waltz, Abigails Tune, Chasity's march, Olivia's fairy. Also one for my daughter Heather, Heather's waltz and two for my wife, Susan the uncommon shaman and Susans Tune, So 9 for family members so far, and three for former gf's.

I went through my list of 58 tunes and found others, Jaqui and Craig's wedding, friends, Mom's tune, Kevin's 5 part rag, for my son, Tune for Pol (Paulette Gershen former gf)
    Roni's tune, former gf, Pearls tune, for mother in law. Tune for Esther, friend from Jerusalem, Rumi's waltz for grandaughter, Tune for Avi, grandson, I guess I have a CD worth of tunes composed for family and friends now. 15 I think so far. 8 grandkids down, only 17 to go unless the prolific bastards produce moreπŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree