Athletics in heaven?

Athletics in heaven?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jun 17

So would there be snowboarding, power lifting, tennis, golf, swimming, mountain climbing and such in heaven?

What will people do after say 10,000 years of snowboarding? Would they then go on to other stuff, would there be languages there? Or maths? Would there be a chance to advance civilization? Could anyone grow intellectually? Could any chess player become a grandmaster? Or would all human activities be gone and we would just be floating around in some kind of computer generated cloud with nothing to do but sing Hosanna's?

F

Moves
26 Jun 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
So would there be snowboarding, power lifting, tennis, golf, swimming, mountain climbing and such in heaven?

What will people do after say 10,000 years of snowboarding? Would they then go on to other stuff, would there be languages there? Or maths? Would there be a chance to advance civilization? Could anyone grow intellectually? Could any chess player ...[text shortened]... floating around in some kind of computer generated cloud with nothing to do but sing Hosanna's?
Heaven is a boring place.
Hell is cool!

w

Moves
26 Jun 17

It is kind of boring up there. Notre Dame wins every year.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
26 Jun 17
2 edits

Football
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrzG0qyp_rI

Moves
26 Jun 17

What will people do after say 10,000 years of snowboarding? Would they then go on to other stuff, would there be languages there? Or maths? Would there be a chance to advance civilization? Could anyone grow intellectually? Could any chess player ...[text shortened]... floating around in some kind of computer generated cloud with nothing to do but sing Hosanna's?
I'd let you joIn me and Carl Sagan on our Ship of the Imagination.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jun 17

Originally posted by divegeester
I'd let you joIn me and Carl Sagan on our Ship of the Imagination.
Would you do that for a million years? That's what you allegedly get in heaven, immortality. So what would you do after that bores you? How many centuries would it take to bore you on that ship of imagination?

F

Moves
27 Jun 17

Do they have internet up there? So we can connect to RedHotPawn? That would be heaven!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 17

I imagine whatever is going to occur there, it has not entered into our imagination here at
all. We are limited here, time and space have us locked down not to mention our bodies,
but there none of those things will be as they are now. Even music, we keep time here, but
where there isn't time, what will that be like?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Jun 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I imagine whatever is going to occur there, it has not entered into our imagination here at
all. We are limited here, time and space have us locked down not to mention our bodies,
but there none of those things will be as they are now. Even music, we keep time here, but
where there isn't time, what will that be like?
A place where time doesn't seem to exist?

Are you saying heaven will be like a dentist's waiting room?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
A place where time doesn't seem to exist?

Are you saying heaven will be like a dentist's waiting room?
With late 60's early 70's rock n roll coming out of good speakers. 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 17

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Heaven is a boring place.
Hell is cool!
I'm thinking cool may not be the right word.

F

Moves
27 Jun 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I'm thinking cool may not be the right word.
Hanging in hell to chill...

Moves
27 Jun 17

Would you do that for a million years? That's what you allegedly get in heaven, immortality. So what would you do after that bores you? How many centuries would it take to bore you on that ship of imagination?
I'd problably last a bit longer than the interest value of this thread

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Jun 17
1 edit

Here's some boredom for you NASA man, the furthering perpetuation of this 60s,70s hoax.

Moon Hoax 2017 UPDATE! New Evidence Shows Massive Cover Up MUST SEE!!!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Jun 17

Originally posted by sonship
Here's some boredom for you NASA man, the furthering perpetuation of this 60s,70s hoax.

[b] Moon Hoax 2017 UPDATE! New Evidence Shows Massive Cover Up MUST SEE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_ArDh12XI[/b]
Once more, throwing your credibility out of the window.

Last time you posted such nonsense you were claiming they had made no practice runs of landing the lunar module here on Earth (which of course boosted the hoax myth).

When I not only sent you evidence of such preparations here on Earth, but photographic evidence, you went strangely quiet on the subject.